John Holloway - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Holloway

Unregistered
    LMAO! Coming from the one making $240,000 a year. What a joke and waste of money! Along with the rest of the admin!!

119 the rest of their pay! All over $150k a year

Unregistered

No way

Does any other sheriff's employee in the state of florida make $240,000? I think it's a first. Prove me wrong

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Us “ have nots” are fed up with Marceno Money Bags doing what he wants and getting away with it. He is a polecat and stinks of fraud and averace.
    We have nots work just as hard take the same risks and were blackmailed in donations by the white shirts and we get shit on.
    No more.
    Things are going to change.
    I think you should tell him how you feel tough guy! Didn't think so

and no you do not work just as hard as the people continually being recognized. Just coming to work each day isn't enough

Unregistered

Something about New Yorkers in Naples

9/11 first responders say Naples man fabricated story of involvement in World Trade Center recovery efforts

Maurice Keshner showed up wearing a badge that read “City of New York Emergency Medical Service” and claimed it was the first time since 2001 he decided to speak about what he saw that day.

During a memorial service to remember the lives lost on 9/11 at Freedom Park in Naples, Keshner was asked to speak.

His story was like something you would read from a book.

Keshner claimed he was retired as an EMS chief and was called out of retirement to help out. He said he was flown in by helicopter and “landed right at the site.”

Keshner said he was the “commanding officer” of the World Trade Center site for 30 days and was sending rescuers into the wreckage.

By his side during the whole ordeal was Part Time Park Ranger Carmine Marceno taking selfie’s.

Unregistered
    Raise was good!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234