TABE test
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TABE test

Unregistered

TABE test

What is the TABE test for new applicants ?

Unregistered
    If you have college degree u don’t have to take it. Otherwise google it they have practice tests etc.

Unregistered
    You still need to take it if you have college degree.

Unregistered
    From what I’ve heard from others it’s no longer a requirement to take it in the hiring process.

Unregistered
    Previously not required if you have a college degree. That’s why you should call personal instead asking a trashy anonymous website. Dumba**

Unregistered
    Was wondering the same thing... I have my Bachelor's and still have to take this stupid TABE. 4 hrs of my life smfh.

Unregistered
    When are they hiring again?

Unregistered
    Not sure when the next academy is but I'm going thru the recruit scholarship process now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was wondering the same thing... I have my Bachelor's and still have to take this stupid TABE. 4 hrs of my life smfh.
    Must be a millennial. You are not owed a job. You want employment? A paycheck? Pension? Jump the hoops to get the job and stop acting like you earned it just by being born. Oh and throw away your participation trophies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be a millennial. You are not owed a job. You want employment? A paycheck? Pension? Jump the hoops to get the job and stop acting like you earned it just by being born. Oh and throw away your participation trophies.
    A college degree is better proof of my education than the useless TABE test, Detective. But maybe it's challenging if you got a GED.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast