Applying? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Applying?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But you guys are state LEOs with full arrest authority for every law with the exception of 316 right?
    It just doesn't work that way.
    Just by you even questioning that, you're already not going to work out here. Seriously, you probably need to apply somewhere else.

Unregistered
    extra duty details are being capped and pay is lowest in all of Dade can’t afford to live anywhere but Camillus House
    Off Duty should be capped and limited to days you are on leave. No use of state car and no Off Duty for probationary employees. I am sick of hearing about tools unable to work this day or that because of some gig where they sit in their free car with the engine running for 10 hours while they watch Netflix and update their Facebook status. Can't work for what you are being paid? I figure most of you get full time pay for 20 hours a week so you are the problem not ABT. I will be happy when ABT takes charge and kicks a few to the curb. It will be better for those willing and wanting to work.

Unregistered
    Off Duty should be capped and limited to days you are on leave. No use of state car and no Off Duty for probationary employees. I am sick of hearing about tools unable to work this day or that because of some gig where they sit in their free car with the engine running for 10 hours while they watch Netflix and update their Facebook status. Can't work for what you are being paid? I figure most of you get full time pay for 20 hours a week so you are the problem not ABT. I will be happy when ABT takes charge and kicks a few to the curb. It will be better for those willing and wanting to work.
    It's coming. They are dropping off-duty down to 20 hours per week and they finally put the verbage in where you can't just work off duty and roll into regular duty or vice versa. Minimum 4 hours between. Also no more traffic details.

Unregistered
    It's coming. They are dropping off-duty down to 20 hours per week and they finally put the verbage in where you can't just work off duty and roll into regular duty or vice versa. Minimum 4 hours between. Also no more traffic details.
    If that is true I am really enjoying not having a chief and having the director/deputy making decisions. It's nice not feeling its us against them which always seemed to be the mentality when sworn interact with nonsworn. It finally feels like all the cars are on the track!!

Unregistered
    If that is true I am really enjoying not having a chief and having the director/deputy making decisions. It's nice not feeling its us against them which always seemed to be the mentality when sworn interact with nonsworn. It finally feels like all the cars are on the track!!
    Don't get your hopes up. A new chief will be hired and the rolla-costa ride will begin.

Unregistered
    Don't get your hopes up. A new chief will be hired and the rolla-costa ride will begin.
    With the re-advertisement it looks like they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel again. Not good for us. Get ready for another Titusville who shall be dubbed "Choice #4".

Unregistered
    miami will never keep any people here

Unregistered

Why doesn't it work that way?

It just doesn't work that way.
    Just by you even questioning that, you're already not going to work out here. Seriously, you probably need to apply somewhere else.
    Can you articulate your statement in detail? By the sound of it you sound like a know it all

Unregistered
    Do you people make drug arrests?

Unregistered
    Do you people make drug arrests?
    Oh god no. If it isn’t a misdemeanor invoking selling alcohol or tobacco to a minor we don’t work it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12