GPS and the Union Division - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Dr Sajdak

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you guys don’t know the real deal. 4 or 5 people broke 90 mph. 3 were openly identified. The other 1 or 2 were not because Lt Fatboy is protecting FOP members so he stays in favor with Nipples who is on a tear as of late. He, Nipples has observed Lt Fatboy do almost nothing other than ‘get more fatter’ as a certain Cpl would say. I’m sure Fatboy misses his old squeeze Evelyn from the Rollason days. No one wants him over to city hall anymore. And, just where did Manny put his face to get pink eye? I think I know who she is.
    Hey Wally slow down, there no need for anyone drive fast like that you boneheaded fat boy. So slow down and STFU!

Unregistered

Handup

Made the city give him records of all cars speeding for the last 6 months, forcing the chief to now discipline everyone who didn’t get caught. Nice move AH!

Unregistered

He’s right

This time he is right. All the brass and DB are speeding and some get in crashes and nothing is done like Manhandup, who was hired with a truck load of crashes in his back ground. All of the brass and DB need Sunpass Records pulled as well and we will see that they are getting paid for full shifts even when they are not here. They also don’t come in and they don’t put in for the time off. Do as I say not as I do, right McCreepie!

Unregistered

Cry baby

It’s all public record Dave. If what your saying is true, I expect to see you post it! Put up or SHUT UP!

Unregistered

I will

Public records of the Sunpass and GPS for the brass and DB is coming. Why do they all get to come and go when ever and where ever they want without any over sight. Because Noriega is buddies with all of them. For one thing how did Manny hand up get away with another car crash and no consequences?

Unregistered

No problem

Public records of the Sunpass and GPS for the brass and DB is coming. Why do they all get to come and go when ever and where ever they want without any over sight. Because Noriega is buddies with all of them. For one thing how did Manny hand up get away with another car crash and no consequences?
    It’s actually ok and beneficial that they’re pulling these scams, public records will exonerated any future bs write ups they’re pulling on the PBA union members. Checks and balances people.

Unregistered

Stuff

I am so happy the FOP is still representing us. Now it’s back to the same old grind and no one need worry about the contract because we will not have one, not for a long time yet..a worry off my mind.

The FOP never paid us so much attention except when we were having a vote to ditch them, which we didn’t, our bad, not my bad but others bad.

Remember when the PBA was meeting with people, and then the FOP started meeting with people? The PBA gave us information and the FOP gave us lies and kept secrets, like the Insurance secret. How is that working out for everyone? Let me tell you a secret, we are not going to get a contract this year, and when we do finally get one, it will not be retroactive. Remember the proposed FOP Contract put out just prior to the vote? Forget about it. Expect to see the Lt’s getting another big raise and the detectives receiving more supplements whenever we do get that contract.

Ever wonder why we have 4 squads and only 3 Sgt’s? That’s because they don’t like anyone on the list anymore, except maybe Mo, he has no respect for himself, he will XXX anyone’s A$$. Also, keep your distance from him, he is easily intimidated and may get you fired.

I am glad Nipples and Bee Butt Head are back, they are so great. Not for raises or benefits or anything like that, we have something coming up that we will all be proud of, yep, Cleopatra Certified, that’s what was on my bucket list. Let us all go home and dream about that. More good news, we no longer have a holding facility, being certified is good.

New thing upcoming on the Off Duty Jobs, we are going to be so happy. Seems that Belly Boy, the detective Belly Boy, who is not to be mixed up with the other Belly Boys, we have so many. Lt. Belly, Detective Belly, Corporal Belly, Officer Belly, Belly Belly Belly all the way.

Detective Belly decided that we are making too much money on the off duty jobs, so he checked into it all on his own or at the direction of McDrunky. That extra pay for working unwanted jobs at $66, that’s too much, we should only get $50, the City deserves the other $16. Math, math, math, $16 X 8 hrs. = $128 for others, yea, we like that. Question, when I work Christmas and New Year’s Eve because I need money due to the non-raise instead of being with my family, do I have to give the City anything over $50?

The GPS issue, I love it! Wasn’t there a memo out that the GPS’s wouldn’t be used to punish anyone, to monitor anyone, to big brother anyone? There sure was a memo. You don’t like being punished? Go to the FOP, Ha! Ha! Ha! How come everyone doesn’t have access to the GPS program? The program is free, just need a password. You know why, then we all would be aware of just exactly what is going on, we could see the worst speeding culprits. Will Our leaders and DB have GPS installed in their vehicles? No, they are exempt from what we must adhere to.

Nipples and his special person went up to Chicago, the International Police Chiefs Assoc. meeting, guess that’s a perk for screwing everyone on the department.

Yup! With Nipples and Bee Butt Head back, standby.

Unregistered

Continued two tier system

The reality is, that there is no oversight of the Lt's and DB. They are allowed to come and go at will. They are not regularly held to a schedule and don't have GPS. This causes abuse, theft of time / pay and created a different non covered class of employees. This is now all actionable via civil suit due to the one way oversight and punishment, write ups of just the patrol personnel. This is all documented, unfair and frankly disgusting. If hourly employees are being allowed to be treated as a different class and violate the existing contract then there are violations. It is going to take outside eyes on this from a third party to see the disparate treatment and enforcement by the staff and the City. In the end the commission and Manager can be held accountable along with the Chief of Police for this continued disparate treatment. If you are a LIEutenant or Defective, then you need to be held just as accountable as the road. Hour for hour and GPS, just like the road. Lunch out of the city, travel time and all of your made up flex time does not cut it. By the way, please show us all where FLEX time is in the contract!

Unregistered

You don't have the balls!!!

As the title says.....you don't have the balls!! Do it! I DARE YOU! We cannot be looked at or we'll get daddy on you and get rid of you. One by one you are all going to go bye bye and we will then achieve our utopia. Please come and try......please.

Let's pull GPS records from the brass and DB, Lets pull public records from their Sunpass/plates. We will see who works their shifts and who is scamming the residents of OT and pay. Is McDrunk even driving his own assigned truck w/ GPS or the old SUV?

Must me nice to be invited to out of town trips with Dorkiega! Right McLicker! Cheezer the 5 head has brought a ton of money and burned all of it on OT for himself. No union, no insurance and we hear the gas money for take homes is going way up and only use to and from, no more frills. Comp. is being cut to 40 hours tops and has to be used by the end of the year or loose. Way to go Cheeeeeeeeeezer the five head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12