GPS and the Union Division
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

GPS and the Union Division

Well it has just started, look who has gps and who doesn’t. The at the crabs history of manny rat and let’s see what kind of discipline he’s gotten. Let’s see who has exceeded the speed limit standard established by mcdrunky on a vindictive basis.

I’m sure non of the FOP members were violators.

Hey cheezar I’m sure you never violate policy as you’re too busy selling out the bargaining unit. BTW did you know the manager is planning on taking as much benefits as possible from us. You’ll never stand up properly cause you only worry about your own little easy assignment. Do you really bring in money? Probably not.

Unregistered

Lets Fact Check

Let's pull GPS records from the brass and DB, Lets pull public records from their Sunpass/plates. We will see who works their shifts and who is scamming the residents of OT and pay. Is McDrunk even driving his own assigned truck w/ GPS or the old SUV?

Must me nice to be invited to out of town trips with Dorkiega! Right McLicker! Cheezer the 5 head has brought a ton of money and burned all of it on OT for himself. No union, no insurance and we hear the gas money for take homes is going way up and only use to and from, no more frills. Comp. is being cut to 40 hours tops and has to be used by the end of the year or loose. Way to go Cheeeeeeeeeezer the five head.

Unregistered

The GPS Real Deal

If you guys don’t know the real deal. 4 or 5 people broke 90 mph. 3 were openly identified. The other 1 or 2 were not because Lt Fatboy is protecting FOP members so he stays in favor with Nipples who is on a tear as of late. He, Nipples has observed Lt Fatboy do almost nothing other than ‘get more fatter’ as a certain Cpl would say. I’m sure Fatboy misses his old squeeze Evelyn from the Rollason days. No one wants him over to city hall anymore. And, just where did Manny put his face to get pink eye? I think I know who she is.

Unregistered

The Phat Boy

I’m just a fat POS. I don’t know nuttin. Don’t let these bars fool you, I don’t know nuttin about other people speeding. Just one guy. Revealing the truth is the Christian thing to do. Unless you’re a fake one kissing up to Jesus like you do to the brass.

Unregistered

Big Ole Phat POS

Just go already! Publix can always use you.

Unregistered

Jesus was speeding

As fire came from the air, so did the savior come speeding down the turnpike. Or better yet, how about the enthusiastic cops doing 100 plus to catch minor traffic violations on the cswy? Wow how about putting innocent people in danger to catch them dangerous criminals?

Unregistered

A reading from the book

From the book of hypocrisy chapter 2 verse 3: I fat POS command thee to eat dik, breast feed jimmy nez and promise him a job then screw him unto I can say, “help my tard fell of the monkey bars again and he’s 42 years old”. Then unto thee, I don’t know nothing and that is what Nipples told me to say!

Unregistered

Idiots

Why write these posts in secret veiled words. Say what you mean in common language. Put your name to it and stop being a little *****. You people seem like morons. The public and administration read these blogs.

Unregistered

Secret Code

Who cares what you think of our secret code of communication. The time has come for biblical justice as the rider on the white horse comes, so duthist thy benefits go away because 5 head Cheezar doth give them away to please Nipples. Quit being a little *****? You say, and put your name to it. Who was the little ***** who was in hand cuffs 0939 City of Miami And has proven time and time again to be prone to violence. Yes it’s the big goof ball we call FOP prez. Get mad and slam stuff all over your house, beaming things you worked hard to buy. And be thankful that no one called the police for domestic violence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why write these posts in secret veiled words. Say what you mean in common language. Put your name to it and stop being a little *****. You people seem like morons. The public and administration read these blogs.
    No one give two s***s what you think. Cry me a river of tears. And you’re the moron. Mind your own business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast