$25,000
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $25,000

Unregistered

$25,000

I will bring a cashier's check to Sawyer's office made out to Ms Williams no questions asked!
    All I ask is you come forward with the truth!
    Admit the drug dealer (**** Spence) from alva had paid and continues to pay you to tell the lies!
    OR
    IF you can provide any proof that you were ever pregnant or had a stillborn child the money is yours!
    Everyone knows what you look like and know the story you were paid to go along with! Come clean with the story and the money is yours!
    Sooner or later the drug money will quit coming your way.

Unregistered

Ok

Where do I send the hospital documents?

When and what time do we meet at Sawyers Office?

Unregistered

You get the fake documents together and the money will be there for her!
    Let me know when your tired of working this lie!
    The drug money from spence will dry up soon.

Unregistered
    Send all of your tips to:

FDLE Director: Scott McInerney
    FBI Special Agent in Charge: Michael Mcpherson

Unregistered
    Deanna, if you want to tell the truth and help your son at FSW come forward. We have deeper pockets then ******* and Spence. One is going to jail soon and the $ will stop!

Unregistered
    Hey Jim, remember this statement when you made fun of homosexuals while working at LCSO. “ Suck one d i c k and your always a **** sucker” You must have sucked a lot of them!

Unregistered

Gay leavans

He's more interested in male dirtshoots now!
    ******* the c*nt and swallowing shoap are taking in most of the loads orally!!

Unregistered

$25,000

How are you scumbags coming with those fake documents??
    What a stupid and sickening idea you sick b%stards
    Came up with!
    Find a girl that needs money and put her up to that.
    Everyone now knows who she is and what she looks like so it wont be a privacy issue. Expose the fake documents and you will never hear from me again!

Unregistered

If any one knows how to get ahold of her besides the maggots who paid her to fake the pregnancy.
    Let her know she will be well compensated to tell the truth.
    The drug dealer money will end soon.
    It didn't work dirtbags

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will bring a cashier's check to Sawyer's office made out to Ms Williams no questions asked!
    All I ask is you come forward with the truth!
    Admit the drug dealer (**** Spence) from alva had paid and continues to pay you to tell the lies!
    OR
    IF you can provide any proof that you were ever pregnant or had a stillborn child the money is yours!
    Everyone knows what you look like and know the story you were paid to go along with! Come clean with the story and the money is yours!
    Sooner or later the drug money will quit coming your way.
    FDLE is going to save you $25,000, they'll be Arresting Carmine in Sawyer's Office or that of LCSO in front of all the LCSO Rank & File ... then you can redirect your funds to help him in his defense fund ... I hear there are a Ton of Armed Civil Rights Charges at the State & Federal Level among a litany of other state charges that he will be indicted on !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast