Crazy town!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy town!

Unregistered

Crazy town!

WITW happened yesterday in Pensacola? Heard about copious amounts of yelling and fireworks!!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like maybe QLIK exposed some laziness?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like maybe QLIK exposed some laziness?
    You don't have clue. Do not give an opinion on something you know absolutely nothing about.

Unregistered
    Looks like ballistic vests will be required once again while working within the office.

Unregistered
    Mental illness is a real thing

Unregistered
    Apparently you haven't met the secretary. I assure you if that office don't get it together he will close that office and any other office that causes issues. And yes, he doesn't have any issues sending you home. Grow up because he has told all management this and made sure he was VERY clear! If you don't believe me, call TB, FF or JH!

Unregistered
    Everybody knows how LK is.
    I wasn't there so I don't have any first hand info. I do know the lieutenant is ultimately responsible for anything and everything in their office. It is a huge responsibility that many are unable to handle. Being called a supervisor doesn't make you one. Your words and actions and how you handle and inspire make you a supervisor.

Unregistered
    I wasn't there so I don't have any first hand info. I do know the lieutenant is ultimately responsible for anything and everything in their office. It is a huge responsibility that many are unable to handle. Being called a supervisor doesn't make you one. Your words and actions and how you handle and inspire make you a supervisor.
    Soooo spot on whoever you are! That's the problem with this agency. A year probation is not enough to see if a supervisor can actually manage. Either your a leader or not. Look at the history of certain supervisors. Some shouldn't be an agent let alone a supervisor. Look at the history of certain people in that office. Normally where's smoke there's fire....we gotta dumpster fire fully involved here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3062538]

Did anyone ever find out what happen to that dude?
    Many rumors but nothing definitely.

Unregistered
    As humans we all have and face an assortment of issues some we cannot easily deal with or control. Being kind when possible just may be all that is needed. Isn't helping what we do?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast