K9 ia

Thread: K9 ia

Unregistered

K9 ia

I can’t believe what I heard. Wait till PEDA hears about a k9 Sgt who neglected to get a part fixed in his car and almost had his die because of it. Heard he was sent email from fleet requesting maintenance on his vehicle due to recall. Sgt put the email aside and refused to take his car in immediately and because of his actions his dog almost lost his life. What kinda agency / unit is the sheriff allowing to be run. I hope PEDA calls the sheriff out on this one.. THis Sgt is a disgrace.

Unregistered
    It’s PETA you imbecile. Not PEDA.

Unregistered
    Wait until the Sheriff hears about this! They are gonna crucify him. If only it was a child, that would have been much bette!

Unregistered
    So if it did happen, that Sergeant was just put on administrative leave. Let’s see what the IA says??? Looks like the Sheriff is acting responsibly. Deputy Chance approves this message.

Unregistered

K9 ia

I hope the Sgt gets removed and I hear PETA is going to be protesting at headquarters tomorrow. But don’t worry JT you will prolly not lose your dog cause sheriffs is a weasel. TJ got back in the unit after PETA was called on him so just make sure you write a nice check to command and get your knee pads ready

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

Leavans would have had the dog shot!
    He killed his own grandbaby!
    Sick and twisted slob!