Scott Israel press conference tomorrow morning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel press conference tomorrow morning

There will be a press conference tomorrow morning blaming a political biased decision got him fired. Mumbles will once again blame everyone but himself. Fortunately at the end of his speech he will thank his supporters and say farewell and end his campaign. Mark my words

Unregistered

Poor Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be a press conference tomorrow morning blaming a political biased decision got him fired. Mumbles will once again blame everyone but himself. Fortunately at the end of his speech he will thank his supporters and say farewell and end his campaign. Mark my words

Unregistered
    I hope he sees the writing on the wall and finally Move On...

Unregistered
    I would be shocked if he gave up. The guy is in love with himself.

By the way three Democrats voted against him today.

Unregistered

but...

I hope he sees the writing on the wall and finally Move On...

Unregistered
    Israel’s lawyer, Benedict P. Kuehne, has said he is considering suing the Florida Senate for violating Israel’s due process rights before being removed from an office to which he had been elected by voters.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    He'll be so disappointed tomorrow when he wakes up and his "people" haven't burned down their own neighborhood, and are not looting CVS in protest.

He will reinforce his candidacy tomorrow morning. He loves any media attention and loves nothing more than being a victim. He genuinely sees himself as an MLK or other historic figure. He doesn't know that it makes him look small and weak. If he had a brain in his head he'd apply for a position elsewhere while the democrats are licking their wounds. His wife looks awful. Jumping through the emotional hoops, the constant "prove how much you love me" relationship with a narcissist is all consuming. Surely, he cares nothing about how this affects others.

Unregistered
    Israel’s lawyer, Benedict P. Kuehne, has said he is considering suing the Florida Senate for violating Israel’s due process rights before being removed from an office to which he had been elected by voters.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...#storylink=cpy
    This is becoming like a bad rash that will not go away. Kuehne It’s over, former Sheriff Israel lost there is no further relief in Florida and no Federal Court is going rule that he was not provided due process. Plus who is going to pay for this challenge, Kuehne or Israel?

I just have to say, no matter where you sit with this debate, the biggest issue everyone has and one of the biggest reasons why he was removed in the end, was he still has not accepted responsibility for anything that occurred because he feels he was an amazing leader !!!

Unregistered

Hawaii Five 0

Some did say that he would destroy the agency!!! How true that was. Enough is enough...

Unregistered
    It will not be over until “we the people” make sure he is not elected Sheriff in 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast