Mission BBQ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mission BBQ

Unregistered
    How much did the fat f u c k raise. Bet anyone he didn’t raise $5000 from Wednesday night. Over / under is $5000, I’ll start, Under $1950.

Unregistered
    Leavens and Griner are ALWAYS talking shit about Ferrantes and Italians in general. Probably why they don’t like Carmine too? Racist pigs!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How much did the fat f u c k raise. Bet anyone he didn’t raise $5000 from Wednesday night. Over / under is $5000, I’ll start, Under $1950.
    How would anyone collect on this bet? You are an anonymous keyboard warrior. You will continue to talk shit up until you are face to face.

Unregistered
    Leavens and Griner are ALWAYS talking shit about Ferrantes and Italians in general. Probably why they don’t like Carmine too? Racist pigs!
    Thats probably why he married a woman with Italian heritage. Because he hates them

Unregistered
    Is that what you call her??? My bad, must be mixed!

Unregistered
    My guess is, 26 people at $100 each. The under / $2600. Of course 20 of them had already attended his kick off party in April.

Unregistered
    Unless it’s $260,000.00 it doesn’t matter. Carmine is strong and loved by the general public. Was on television four times in the last three days. That’s some expensive FREE recognition. I’m sure your getting that exposure Jim, ha ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    He was just on the news again at The Hyatt Coconut for An event. There must have been a 1000 people there. Yes Jim, they all loved him too, you can’t catch this train.

Unregistered

Bbq

Someday I will get face to face with Shrek
    And I promise you you’ll wish that ladder accident messed up your brain worse than it did!

Unregistered
    Please keep checking the Lee County Supervisory of Elections website for my record breaking fundraiser from Mission BBQ. Should be posted within 5 days. Me and my friend Dreikorn have raised a total of $50,000 combined and have spent $50,100.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast