Mission BBQ
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mission BBQ

Unregistered

Mission BBQ

You have to love them at Mission BBQ, they are actually going to share the video of Leavens HUGE fundraiser event. Let’s see if it will beat his kickoff event of 39 people.

Unregistered
    The report comes out on November 11th for the month of October. If Jim Leavens “raises” more than $10,000 from tonight’s event I’ll match it. The fundraising is so easy with a shitty opponent.

Unregistered
    Drove by while returning home, very empty. They have garbage cans inside, please insert your cash and exit the fundraiser.

Unregistered
    I knew carmine's trolls would be staking out the parking lot. Show your face asskisser

Unregistered
    For what, for 26 people to see it. What a joke!!!

Unregistered
    Damn, did you see Sheriff Marceno on the almost 3 minute LIVE shot on NBC-2 and ABC-7 this morning? Keep up the great work Sheriff!!!

Unregistered
    Are you serious Leavens??? You have a fundraiser and 26 people show up, the same exact people that attended your kickoff! You are desperate and a joke! If nobody believes the 26 people, he posted the video with pictures. Compare to his kickoff, mental illness and 30 year ago cops that need to be a part of something. At least you got your free dinner Brian Emmons, loser!!!

Unregistered

Shrek photos

Shrek got a picture with the dishwasher on his site what a successful event!
    They had people walk into eat and saw this slob waiting to greet them!
    Alot of people complained of shrek poisoning!
    They are bleaching the place as we speak.
    There was vomit everywhere!!

Unregistered
    Kerri Griner told someone at the fundraiser in Mission BBQ “if I ever see Charlie Ferrante I’m going to punch him right in the face, he spoke to me like a child before I left”

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

Jimbob better never say anything bad about the ferrante brothers!
    That shrek face would look worse than it already does!
    Leavans is a two faced punk!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast