Which MDPD district is the best?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Which MDPD district is the best?

Which MDPD district is the best? In terms of safety, workload, etc. Just a random discussion.

Unregistered
    Papo, cops become real cops at the north end. If you want to be a mall cop go elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which MDPD district is the best? In terms of safety, workload, etc. Just a random discussion.
    The airport! We have unlimited OT, 10 man squads, good views, good eats, and good supervisors. You might handle 10 calls a month on mids.

Unregistered
    Idk I feel like we’re sleeping on Midwest. Bc the most talked about districts is hammocks, south and NS. Maybe Midwest is where it’s at!

Unregistered
    Idk I feel like we’re sleeping on Midwest. Bc the most talked about districts is hammocks, south and NS. Maybe Midwest is where it’s at!
    You mean sleeping IN Midwest.

Unregistered
    The airport! We have unlimited OT, 10 man squads, good views, good eats, and good supervisors. You might handle 10 calls a month on mids.
    You mean, great for DROP recipients to boost their retirement salary.Its still mind boggling how people get in trouble or demoted over there.

Unregistered
    Northside or intracoastal stay away from Midwest Kendall or hammocks .... that’s for postalitas

Unregistered
    You mean sleeping IN Midwest.

Exactly my point sweetheart.

Unregistered
    Northside or intracoastal stay away from Midwest Kendall or hammocks .... that’s for postalitas
    I love traffic so I’m transferring to Intracoastal. Your opinion is very valid. Keep going.

Unregistered
    The best district is the PBA district. No work is expected, free lunches paid by members dues money, free gangsta cars, lavish trips paid by members dues, work half days, and on holidays get paid even though you don’t show up for work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast