We need everyone to call to reinstate our guy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We need everyone to call to reinstate our guy

Please call Tallahassee and let them know to reinstate the man!!!

Unregistered

Aint Calling Jack

Go to Hell

Unregistered
    I'm gonna call. But, i'll wait until after 7:00pm when the rates go down.

Your friend Sophie
    Century Village

Unregistered
    I keep getting a dang busy signal. I need to get one of those push button phones so it dials faster. I'll try again later after bingo.

Unregistered
    Please guys I want to be the new XO
    Redman

Unregistered

I can't believe....

how many of you support SI and want him back. Remember the vote of no confidence? Remember our nice billboard? Remember having each others backs? What is wrong with you people?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please call Tallahassee and let them know to reinstate the man!!!
    Scott Israel stole the election in 2012 with the help of Brenda Snipes! Call Tallahassee and reinstate Lamberti. At least he knew what he was doing. Right Russ?

Unregistered
    Scott Israel stole the election in 2012 with the help of Brenda Snipes! Call Tallahassee and reinstate Lamberti. At least he knew what he was doing. Right Russ?
    True dat!!!!!

Unregistered
    I think restate is wrong. My sheriff scott israel should be able to live in any state he want. He don't need to be restated. Why would you restate a man. His family here. His friends here. If you restate him he won't live in Florida no more and will have to pick a diffrent football team to route for. He be walking around in a green uniform that don't match no one elses. he be standing out like a sore thumb. Im against restating. I want to be where I stay and Sheriff should be able to be where he stay. I hope wherever he stay he dont forget to bring me a juicy turkey, but if Mr. Pollack want to bring it that fine too. Hope they don't try to restate Mr. Pollack. he seem nice, but his lady? She seem nice and she pretty too but her eyebrows up too arched. Look surprised all the time. Level out girl, you may be first lady next year

Unregistered
    how many of you support SI and want him back. Remember the vote of no confidence? Remember our nice billboard? Remember having each others backs? What is wrong with you people?
    All of that was before temporary. Changed things a bit wouldn’t you say?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast