New contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New contract

Unregistered
    I didn’t know they let SRO’s do “internships” in property and major crimes for the summer. This really gives patrol hope…..

Unregistered
    I didn’t know they let SRO’s do “internships” in property and major crimes for the summer. This really gives patrol hope…..

Crappy cop turned SRO getting a spot.

Unregistered
    This place likes throwing those who ***** bones. You complain enough and you get moved or promoted.

Unregistered
    First SRO to promote. Let’s see how many more get it with all their proactivity.

Unregistered
    Regardless of being a SRO, AM was a better patrol officer than most of you will ever be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only do they let them do internships, they give them the position even though they are “only promoting FTOs” and none of those people were. Odd. Moral is great in this place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only do they let them do internships, they give them the position even though they are “only promoting FTOs” and none of those people were. Odd. Moral is great in this place.
    Wake up, and start kissing up. You have to be in with the in crowd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12