Lawsuits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuits

Unregistered

Lawsuits

"They preach that they're proud of family and that their deputies are family and they’re family oriented. But when the going got tough, we looked around and nobody was there.

“If the rule of law was so important to you. Don't give us platitudes don't get in front of a camera and use clever metaphors, just follow the law,”

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...heriffs-office

Unregistered
    I’m sorry the Pennells are going thru this, but this is not news for PCSO... for years, loyalty is required from the bottom-up, not top-down

Unregistered
    I, for one, hope these lawsuits finally reveal to the public what many of us have learned firsthand, that Grady is a small, petty man who manages his people by making them fear him.

Starting from the top, the sh*t rolls downhill. Do you actually respect your sarge, LT, etc. or have you learned to see what's beyond the fake-ass smiles and "support" and recognize that no one's got your back, especially not the ones you thought did. Yep, your day is coming, if it hasn't already, and you're just as likely as anyone else to get thrown under the bus when that sh*tball starts heading down from the mountaintop.

Bravo to the Pennells and CC for going public. Wish 'em well.

Unregistered
    Corky has been doing this to PCSO employees for years! And why? MONEY! Insurance is going up again and coverage is going down. The less Corky contributes, the more he puts on employees and the more he can give back every year and get on Tv.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...for years, loyalty is required from the bottom-up, not top-down
    Ain’t that the truth...

Unregistered
    Corky has been doing this to PCSO employees for years! And why? MONEY! Insurance is going up again and coverage is going down. The less Corky contributes, the more he puts on employees and the more he can give back every year and get on Tv.
    Don’t let the door hit you in the azz on your way out if you can’t support the man who signs your paycheck. Disloyal ba$tard!

Unregistered
    Don’t let the door hit you in the azz on your way out if you can’t support the man who signs your paycheck. Disloyal ba$tard!
    Aww, chill out Lt. Whoever you are.... you’ll get that promotion higher in the loyal ba$tard club

Unregistered

I have personally know Adam Pennell for years and he is a great person and loyal. He has wanted to an LEO for years and has worked hard to do so. Something stinks at PCSO and I am ashamed as a citizen of this county to know that this type of crap is happening in our Sheriff's office. Lost all respect for the top man. I sure hope you don't work at PCSO if so the swamp needs to be drained....

Unregistered
    The leader at the top is a great man and a legendary law enforcement officer. If you don’t like it, then move to Miami.

Unregistered
    I'm not surprised they tried railroading the Pennells. The reason I Ieft this agency is because it's every man or woman for themselves. Don't believe the TV hype.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast