Israel I don’t care about the green BSO

Unregistered

Israel I don’t care about the green BSO

Got Israel only cares about Scott Israel he wants to more years so he can get his 55,000 for the rest of his life he’s entitled to it

Unregistered

Yes dat true

Scotty boy yelled at everyone who helped him win, I don’t care about the green I only care about Scott J Israel and that all you should all care about are we clear, real sad he wants two years and his free pension you should have fired Jan Jordan Scotty boy, you were playing your games on your phone.

Unregistered

Karma is a mother f#**er. Scotty, it’s amazing how many people here at BSO and in the community you f#*ked over. Now, today is the day where you finally get what you deserve. Since you’ve taken office, you’ve walked around with this “untouchable” attitude. You overspent and lived beyond your means. We all sat and watched as your ego was massaged by people who had vested interests in your power. Now look at everyone running for the hills. Everyone is distancing themselves from you. Today the senate will hand down their decision. Sadly or rightfully so; you will be left holding “an empty bag.” Your time has come. Time to sell your home and move somewhere more affordable. All you have left is your family. Hope you’ve treated them right. You are done here in Broward and no one really cares. After today, you will go down in history as the scum you always were and forever be remembered as Broward County’s worst sheriff. And here you were rubbing elbows and kissing the asses of all the wrong constituents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got Israel only cares about Scott Israel he wants to more years so he can get his 55,000 for the rest of his life he’s entitled to it
    Ya mon. BUMP Israel is all about the wrong green

Unregistered

Too bad Danny

You may now like it Danny Boy, but your one time pal Scotty, WILL be back!! Less tarnished than your career!