Is it just me or is the PBA really staying quiet about the drive by on one of our own

Unregistered

Is it just me or is the PBA really staying quiet about the drive by on one of our own

So unknowns shoot up and try to kill our fellow officer and the PBA has no comment to the media.
    Please, please someone tell me what IS IT that they do. So far they have not engaged in any situation involving us.

Unregistered
    They are afraid to make waves. They are in the wrong line of work.

Unregistered
    Can someone please tell me why we belong to the PBA?

Unregistered
    You didn’t get a reply because there is no good reason we stay with an organization that does not care about its members. Departments across the county are grappling with the same question. Why belong to something that doesn’t believe in the cause or their responsibility.
    Going FOP would allow us to spend our dues money on us. And we would be in direct control of our future.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You didn’t get a reply because there is no good reason we stay with an organization that does not care about its members. Departments across the county are grappling with the same question. Why belong to something that doesn’t believe in the cause or their responsibility.
    Going FOP would allow us to spend our dues money on us. And we would be in direct control of our future.
    Really? Talk to Miami PD FOP members!

Unregistered
    They didn’t like the previous head but are happy otherwise. They would never consider switching to PBA.

Unregistered
    Because it was not an attack on an officer but his POS step son. Who has been problematic for some time. Well known among Lakes unit.