Sentinel: DeSantis says he will NOT suspend Israel again if voters reelect him in '20

Unregistered

Sentinel: DeSantis says he will NOT suspend Israel again if voters reelect him in '20

If Broward voters elect Scott Israel as sheriff again in 2020, Gov. Ron DeSantis said Tuesday he wouldn’t re-suspend him.

“No, no, no. The people can make that decision going forward,” DeSantis told reporters at the state Capitol.
    If Broward voters decide to give Israel another term, the governor said, “they will be responsible for whatever decision is made in that respect. It is not going to be something that is going to matter to me either way. I mean I had to make the decision I had to make. Those folks are going to make whatever decision that they want to make.”

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...6qa-story.html

Unregistered
    Even if the suspension is upheld, DeSantis can not resuspend the Israel if he is elected, on the same grounds. As the current grounds are essentially baseless, All DeSantis can do now is duck and cover. Goodlette torpedoed the SS Suspension with his report. Even if the suspension is upheld, it will never look like anything other than a partisan, political ploy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if the suspension is upheld, DeSantis can not resuspend the Israel if he is elected, on the same grounds. As the current grounds are essentially baseless, All DeSantis can do now is duck and cover. Goodlette torpedoed the SS Suspension with his report. Even if the suspension is upheld, it will never look like anything other than a partisan, political ploy.
    That's fine. We'll take it. Levesque already admitted it was political. Issuing church pastors BSO vehicles was political too. A lot of things were. Don't care how it looks. Nope; not one bit.

Unregistered
    That's fine. We'll take it. Levesque already admitted it was political. Issuing church pastors BSO vehicles was political too. A lot of things were. Don't care how it looks. Nope; not one bit.
    Of course you don't care how it looks, as long as YOU get what YOU want. But, the next time this silly s**t happens and its YOUR ox that gets gored, you'll scream to high heaven. Society has rules. And, if people do not play by those rules, and it is allowed to continue, then society disintegrates. What tribe do want to be part of?

Unregistered
    Well of course not. If Israel was elected NOV 2018, DeSantis wouldn't have removed him. That was the logic behind him not removing some of the other idiots that the Broward idiots kept in (SCHOOL BOARD MORONS, this means YOU!)via elections of NOV 2018. You all could have gotten a few other assclowns out by overhauling the school board who then would have dumped Runcie, duh-duh-duh. DeSantis said as much. Was anyone listening. That's why when that ignorant fat black guy with the speech impediment cried about his voice and his vote being taken away, he said hie "2016" vote of Scott Israel. The female Senator with the glasses (not Lauren Book-whore) but the brunette on the end pointed that out.

...and Brenda Snipes "lost" my votes many times in the mail (or in her desk).

Unregistered
    Of course you don't care how it looks, as long as YOU get what YOU want. But, the next time this silly s**t happens and its YOUR ox that gets gored, you'll scream to high heaven. Society has rules. And, if people do not play by those rules, and it is allowed to continue, then society disintegrates. What tribe do want to be part of?
    Do you feel the same way with the Democratic Party? Or better yet the Hillary Crime Family??

Unregistered
    “It was a very, very close call for me” - Goodlette

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Israel.

Unregistered
    “It was a very, very close call for me” - Goodlette

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Israel.
    These savages have been threatening this poor man’s life for giving the correct legal opinion. How do you expect him to act under these circumstances? He’s an old man.

Unregistered
    Well now, since you don’t care one bit remember that. Because when you stop seeing cops anywhere near your neighborhood, just remember, they don’t want to get fired for your politics. I’m sure you’ll completely understand since you don’t care one bit.

Unregistered
    Desantis needs to be voted out of office. He’s a disaster.