Info on the alex diaz de la portilla story - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Felix you as tall as big bird or Lurch and stand out in a crowd.

Unregistered
    Crespo is fair across the board. This is an FOP ROOKIE mistake. They don’t know what they are doing and it’s kinda sad to see this happen. On another note hope you’re proud of yourself Ortiz and gang. Maybe the Reyes will stop taking bad advise from your corrupt gang.

Unregistered
    This ain’t no rookie mistake. This is a maricon mistake. Lack of man mistake. A two face mistake. Among others.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This ain’t no rookie mistake. This is a maricon mistake. Lack of man mistake. A two face mistake. Among others.
    No this is what happens when amateurs get involved in politics. Nothing good

Unregistered
    See my story, with the video: www.crespogramnews.com
    Well done Mr. Crespo. Felix Del Rosario is still not relieved of duty for his actions depicted in the video and other violations of law. Crespo please inquire with the City of Miami as to why he is being taken care of and why the department refuses to address what he has done and all his misconduct. This is horrible and a betrayal to the citizens he took advantage of!

Unregistered
    Well done Mr. Crespo. Felix Del Rosario is still not relieved of duty for his actions depicted in the video and other violations of law. Crespo please inquire with the City of Miami as to why he is being taken care of and why the department refuses to address what he has done and all his misconduct. This is horrible and a betrayal to the citizens he took advantage of!
    Ask about yourself Ortiz. Do you get erect every time you post

Unregistered
    Ask about yourself Ortiz. Do you get erect every time you post
    FDR make sure you clean your car before you turn it into IA tomorrow LOL!

Unregistered
    FDR make sure you clean your car before you turn it into IA tomorrow LOL!
    Your wife is already cleaning it for me, NAKED.

Unregistered
    There’s is an ROD party for everyone except the number one offender street walker Whortiz

Unregistered
    FDR (Twinkle the clown) when you come to work today make sure you bring all your city equipment that way IA doesn’t have to go to your house to pick it up . Tic toc Tic toc remember when you use to write that about me , I’ll never forget what you did to me when you where is assaults .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast