Health Trust Health Insurance Board
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Health Trust Health Insurance Board

Who is currently on the Health Trust Board any word on if rates will go down?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is currently on the Health Trust Board any word on if rates will go down?
    The board consist of two retiree's and three active members. The actives are Tommy Reyes, Matt Reyes and Javier Ortiz the two retirees are Chuck McEwan and BIll Scarola. The health trust has maintained no increases in the last 7 plus years, the trust since it inception in 1985-1986 has only increased the rates a few times. The board as of this time said it DOES NOT SEE ANY RATE INCREASE for 2020.

Unregistered
    Thanks by the way do they have access to our medical files?

Unregistered
    Insurance coverage should concern everybody. Keeping the trust healthy is vital. When you’re young you don’t use it much, but when you retire and ailments creep up you’ll appreciate it.

Unregistered
    Thanks well as I do have ailments does the board get copies of my medical records or have access to them. My blood Pressure seems to be an issue and I want to make sure that my records are confidential.

Unregistered
    Thanks well as I do have ailments does the board get copies of my medical records or have access to them. My blood Pressure seems to be an issue and I want to make sure that my records are confidential.
    Then you should be under workers comp instead of costing the health trust money.

Unregistered
    Where do I go for workmen’s Comp. I heard about the heart bill how does that work.
    Do the board members have anything to do with the heart bill and do they no our medical secrets?

Unregistered
    Where do I go for workmen’s Comp. I heard about the heart bill how does that work.
    Do the board members have anything to do with the heart bill and do they no our medical secrets?
    Maybe you should return to grade school or ask your mommy.

Unregistered

Board Members

Do Board members come on this site. I am looking for legitimate answers to my questions. Please children stay off of this post.

Unregistered
    You must have your supervisor fill out an jury report for works comp. The Heart Bill, which is a State Law, covers heart related issues as well as high blood pressure. You MUST apply for the work comp status because the health trust will not cover any mentioned issues and you will be on the hook for any medical cost. Don't be foolish, get the report done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast