PBA provides special treatment to their own
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PBA provides special treatment to their own

As members of the PBA, we are supposed to be entitled to certain services. Such as in a NON contested divorce an attorney will be provide otherwise you are on your own.
    Well, upstanding VP John Jenkins seems to have an exclusive plan because his divorce is contested (he doesn’t want to pay his fair share for the kids, not to mention the pain and suffering he caused) and the PBA is paying for it.
    Michael Cornley is providing legal services for FREE. Yes I said FREE. Something the rest of us are unable to do.

Double standard within the PBA. I guess that’s why they don’t fight double standards within the department.

Unregistered
    Just add it to the list. We, the members, pay for their lunches, their cars, their vacations, and now their divorces.
    Soon we will pay their mortgages.

Unregistered

You have No Idea

PBA is full of Corruption! Facts are Facts!! John is a POS All of us know this,. Doesn’t deserve this job. Steadman’s leadership is absent! That why everyone does all the Corrupt stuff. Now to this issue, his Wife is Dumb, only took her 21 years to realize that he’s a scumbag. Secondly of all the PBA does nothing for us, I mean nothing for us as members. With that being said John Jenkins is a leech. From sucking the previous regime dry, taking advantage of perks to go out and do personal favors for other higher ups & his questionable rap, athlete thugs, cop haters, friends etc. He would then use this later to gain favor amongst them. The PBA is Corrupt! The Leadership is Dirty!! We are surprised that he is using h the PBA? He used PBA for special favor amongst vendors, petty cash, purchases, let’s not get the 2018 $60k trucks he bought with Steadman & Steve. Not just 1 either. Ask yourself why that cat? he uses to transport all his 33s, thug friends & his family. Our VP has actually be seen on a date with a woman in Broward in that truck that we pay for (Not the wife) in a populated place. LOL. The guy has no Shane. They are married!! Let’s not mention the alcohol for parties, how he stocks his home and his family‘s home. The guy has been using the PBA & out Dues all of them have for quite some time. All those trips to Everywhere! with Steadman, David, Steve, all that was spent in a bar do you really think they were alone? What do you think he gets for his wife if 20+ years or his Kids. Nothing!
    (she raised 2 one from an ex girlfriend & another from a disgraceful PO 33) 1 even went to College, her birth mother was in another state.. So I’d say that his wife did a pretty good job raising her. Then her own 2 that she is a Lion for. She raises them alone, while this guy is vacationing with all his 33 & $$ to throw everywhere. Does he not care about retirement? I say she’s stupid, for staying & remaining by his side. But Now she needs to be Smart. I say she doesn’t settle. She was a mom 4 times & played to role of his housekeeper. Listen Linda, Linda Listen, Don’t let PBA threatens you! . I say Reaps All the benefits that have been taken over the years. I say that all that emotional abuse and (well confirmed rumor if physical abuse) finally takes the Love for him & puts in a Drawer. The same way he’s using the PBA and all his contacts to defend his money, he used the Wife! And everyone in this department from the people that worked with him South District and Northside & EVERYONE KNOWS!! Gold Badges & Big Wigs too. Like when he Dogged her by showing all of us Pictures. Heleft her with kids because he “ Went to Cuba for Business”. 🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌.
    Another Steadman weak decision to allow this Cat to use our Funds & Privilegies like Steve to Play Young Rich Playboy role while his wife works & takes care of kids. Trust me they will come up with some Bogus receipt that he paid attorney privately. I hope we all realize that this is just another example of the manipulation, lies, deceit, and distrust that this union is not for us!
    There are people in the office that know the truth and repeat it back to trusted individuals, Sad but True. I hope she gets all of his money and everything that she deserves she has secrets of his that he cannot afford to have get out. They’re also certain people in the PBA office that hold very important secrets. This is not something you should be surprised with our VP has Been using this department, the PBA, & his wife for years!
    The PBA president & other are just as much to blame. None of them could care less! PBA doesn’t care!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just add it to the list. We, the members, pay for their lunches, their cars, their vacations, and now their divorces.
    Soon we will pay their mortgages.
    So quit. When the money runs out, they'll take notice

Unregistered
    I plan to. This is just insane

Unregistered
    Since when has John Jenkins ever cared about anyone or done the right thing? Of course he is using the PBA, he uses Everyone to get ahead. His wife has picked him up off the flier, fist fought 33’s, taken in 33’s *******s, gotten thrown out of bureaus for defending his name & he still ended up Shafting her. To think he would do right by her is Insane! He is a POS! Just ask the HPOA & Media.

Unregistered
    This is why the PBA has to go. PLEA which is part of IUPA is trying to take over as the bargaining unit for Miami Dade County Police. Go to their website plea315.com and complete the card and mail it in. Or call them and they will meet you. Lets get as many people as possible to get this moving.

Unregistered
    This is why the PBA has to go. PLEA which is part of IUPA is trying to take over as the bargaining unit for Miami Dade County Police. Go to their website plea315.com and complete the card and mail it in. Or call them and they will meet you. Lets get as many people as possible to get this moving.
    If there is ever a time for change it is now! Thank you PLEA and IUPA for stepping up. We are beyond ready for a change

Unregistered
    As members of the PBA, we are supposed to be entitled to certain services. Such as in a NON contested divorce an attorney will be provide otherwise you are on your own.
    Well, upstanding VP John Jenkins seems to have an exclusive plan because his divorce is contested (he doesn’t want to pay his fair share for the kids, not to mention the pain and suffering he caused) and the PBA is paying for it.
    Michael Cornley is providing legal services for FREE. Yes I said FREE. Something the rest of us are unable to do.

Double standard within the PBA. I guess that’s why they don’t fight double standards within the department.
    How do know it’s free?? Mike Cornley Is in private practice...anyone, including PBA members can HIRE him for legal representation... he handled my divorce and I paid him NOT the PBA...

Unregistered
    Thinker then thieves! Of course he gets special perks. They get smashed together & the referrals alone make up for it.. He should he embarrassed to represent Jenkins. Espically knowing his wife for so may years. Jenkins is a piece of Crap. The stuff he did to her & is still doing is Horrible!! But Karma Is a Kicker!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast