Another seemingly insignificant case PBA chose to remain silent on

Unregistered

Another seemingly insignificant case PBA chose to remain silent on

Unregistered
    Get used to it. They área bunch of deaf mutes. That can’t change.

Unregistered
    Get it through your thick skull- the PBA is
    Not about the members. It all about the boards self serving needs and nothing more. They could care less about officers getting hurt, shot at, abused, wrongly accused, improperly paid, violations of employee rights, and anything harmful to Cops.

Priorities include where to go for lunch, how many will go on lavious trips, and most importantly who can tak the most selfies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get it through your thick skull- the PBA is
    Not about the members. It all about the boards self serving needs and nothing more. They could care less about officers getting hurt, shot at, abused, wrongly accused, improperly paid, violations of employee rights, and anything harmful to Cops.

Priorities include where to go for lunch, how many will go on lavious trips, and most importantly who can tak the most selfies.
    Have you heard the latest? Next year they’re gonna come out with the ShitCam. It’s a BWCamera that activates when you pop a squat on the head to squeeze out a long, disgusting turd.
    The department figured that it’s important for taxpayers to know how every penny is spent on our public servants. Even it the toilet.
    Don’t complain!! Next thing is the TwelveCam. You and your partners won’t even be able to vent your frustrations at the idiots working for the idiots who are running things while you quickly choke down some fried poison at our local eateries because there’s no time for a decent meal.

Unregistered
    Come on! Not even for a case like this will they stick up for us??? SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on! Not even for a case like this will they stick up for us??? SMH
    The PBA Sucks. They need to go.

Unregistered
    I’ve been somewhat lazy about filling out the PLEA form but I just downloaded it (super easy) , filled and today after my shift I’m dropping it off at PLEA office on my way home.
    This PBA thing has gotten to the ridiculous point. We do need a change.