School detail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School detail

Unregistered

School detail

Just so everyone is informed and stop crying. The county had a meeting with the pba present about the complaints about the school detail. Our stance was we (pba) wouldn’t get involved and let the county deal with it internally.

Unregistered
    Of course you are not going to get involved...you (PBA) haven't gotten involved in anything that concerns the officers of this department. You just let the County and our Director do whatever they want to do because you have no testicles to fight for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just so everyone is informed and stop crying. The county had a meeting with the pba present about the complaints about the school detail. Our stance was we (pba) wouldn’t get involved and let the county deal with it internally.
    Anyone representing the PBA comes here and says “stop crying”. Yeah, ok.

Unregistered
    Can you make a suggestion as to how to get the county to "deal with it internally"

Unregistered
    It's a run away train

Unregistered
    We got rid of PBA here at BSO. Best decision ever. It all rests on who you pick to run your union. IUPA has been great. Now our department....that's another story.

Unregistered
    Wow! I guess even asking you (PBA) for direction on how to get the County to "deal with it internally" was too much to ask for? If you really are PBA, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Unregistered
    Wow! I guess even asking you (PBA) for direction on how to get the County to "deal with it internally" was too much to ask for? If you really are PBA, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Hey dumbass. There’s no PBA on here but you obviously don’t understand or comprehend that email. Have someone read it to you. Maybe that will help.

Unregistered
    Can I get a detail??

Unregistered
    Can I get a detail??
    No’ only for spb moron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast