Dogs at the SAB? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    This person misled the agency into hiring her. She didn’t have a “service dog” when hired and apparently only needed it after getting the job knowing they have to make the accommodation.

Unregistered
    Is there a Pet Relief Area in the SAB yet? I'll be pissed if I step in a pile of dig crap someday.

Unregistered
    Hello. My spouse works at the SAB and would like to bring a support cat to work everyday. Nobody has any cat allergies right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PTSD is considered the “invisible” disability. If she was missing a leg and had a service dog, would it upset you that she had a service dog?
    I’d be really curious to see how walking a dog all the time could assist an amputee? You could have thought of a better example. Mental health issues are important to address and get counseling and maybe medication for. Yes dogs can relieve stress as you say. I’m sure a lot of people that work here suffer with depression, anxiety, PTSD and would love to pet their dog at work, but it’s not professional.

A guide dog for a blind person or maybe a dog that seeks help for seizures could obviously be justified, but when you exploit a loophole where the employer can’t even ask questions about (after getting the job) is just abusive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d be really curious to see how walking a dog all the time could assist an amputee? You could have thought of a better example. Mental health issues are important to address and get counseling and maybe medication for. Yes dogs can relieve stress as you say. I’m sure a lot of people that work here suffer with depression, anxiety, PTSD and would love to pet their dog at work, but it’s not professional.

A guide dog for a blind person or maybe a dog that seeks help for seizures could obviously be justified, but when you exploit a loophole where the employer can’t even ask questions about (after getting the job) is just abusive.
    for fuks sake azzhole if you have a problem with it go tell someone at the office instead of crying about it like a lil fukn girl on a website. Hopefully they will tell you to fuk off and then maybe you can ask them about load bearing vests and hopefully they tell you to fuk off about that to. I’ve never seen so many lil puzzys in one place as I’ve see on this board.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123