Leavans aborts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leavans aborts

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

Grandpa jim had is own grandchild aborted! Committed mortgage fraud twice in lee county. But we dont care because he will never have his slob body in a lcso uniform again!!

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

All facts about shrek leavans

Unregistered

James leavans

I worked with Jim when he was going through the abortion process I told him if he would bring the baby to term me and my wife would be happy to adopt no matter what the color but he insisted on ending the life of a precious child he has no business running for sheriff of this town he is a murderer!!

Unregistered

Leavans abortion

Alot of us knew about his affair with Jane doe she was a good looking African American (she must have had bad eyesight) when she became pregnant he dumped her! We should have told Mike to fire him! I regret not getting involved! James murdered that poor child only because of skin color!
    When the election gets closer a few of us will speak publicly about this!

Unregistered
    So if he dumped her how did he force her to have an abortion? If you are going to make shit up at least have it make sense.

Unregistered
    It aslo sure looks like you care. You have created several threads about the same topic yet have provided zero proof. You also have been claiming for months now that this mortgage fraud was going to be a huge story and to stay tuned. Sure seems like a desperate man trying to save his boss's job. But that won't happen, he has sealed his fate. And you can actually see the evidence unlike your claims

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

Should have the info to get into there website very soon! will pass it along as soon as I can get it from my source! I was told James E Levines has paid for two abortions through planned parenthood proof is coming !
    The story is the same Killer the girl from work you acted like you were going to promote her! once she aborted the child you dumped her like a rock the promotion you promised her never came about you should’ve been fired you dirtbag!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Should have the info to get into there website very soon! will pass it along as soon as I can get it from my source! I was told James E Levines has paid for two abortions through planned parenthood proof is coming !
    The story is the same Killer the girl from work you acted like you were going to promote her! once she aborted the child you dumped her like a rock the promotion you promised her never came about you should’ve been fired you dirtbag!!
    You have been saying for months that this is happening, yet nothing... Doesn't take all that long to get.

Unregistered

Leavans aborts 2 kids

I guess you would know how long it takes to get the info on your own grandchild! My source will come through next week with the documents!
    She plans on quitting there if she gets fired it doesn't matter

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you would know how long it takes to get the info on your own grandchild! My source will come through next week with the documents!
    She plans on quitting there if she gets fired it doesn't matter
    I wonder what your excuse is going to be when you once again come up with nothing. Probably just make something else up that you will also not be able to prove. Can't wait to see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast