COO Holloway - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COO Holloway

Unregistered

Address needed ASAP

Jim you’re rambling like your going to try and hurt yourself again!!
    Next time you try to end your misery dive off a taller ladder.
    We have got to get you backer acted again!
    Does anyone care about this scum of earth he left no forwarding address from suncoast.

Unregistered

Jail mentality

Holloway treats us like inmates. We are tired of it and resent his stupid title

Unregistered

COO Beatings to continue until morale improves!

Unregistered

Leavans aborts

Leavans should be locked up for forcing an employee under his command to abort his black child!! Mike should have at least fired you! You’ve got two confirmed kills under your size 82 belt!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leavans should be locked up for forcing an employee under his command to abort his black child!! Mike should have at least fired you! You’ve got two confirmed kills under your size 82 belt!!
    And how are they confirmed? Because you say it happened. Sorry but anyone's word close to Carmine means about as much as his hash marks. Jack shit!

Unregistered
    And how are they confirmed? Because you say it happened. Sorry but anyone's word close to Carmine means about as much as his hash marks. Jack shit!
    Lol. He probably picked up a few in grade school as a hall monitor

Unregistered
    Hey Brian, pull the bottle out and ask for another free dinner from Leavens. Loser!!!

Unregistered
    It was a tough decision, but I must withdrawal my candidacy for Lee County Sheriff, Jim

Unregistered
    It was a tough decision, but I must withdrawal my candidacy for Lee County Sheriff, Jim
    So glad to hear this, Leavens group was the worse to ever work at LCSO. Goodbye Leavens!

Unregistered

Leavans load swallowing party

The scumbags will all be there swallowing each others sorrows! He tried and failed big time!!
    Make sure you share loads with latest douchebag Express member McKinney the retard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast