Motor Unit or lack thereof - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your wife was real good at blowing our whistle also, wish she was still around...lol
    Man you are dumb and take the bait everytime!! Hopefully not long and you are back on the road in a busy district.

Unregistered
    Man you are dumb and take the bait everytime!! Hopefully not long and you are back on the road in a busy district.
    Only person taking the bait is you Boy. We on motor’s are the cream of the crop and we aren’t going anywhere. If anybody leaves motor’s it sure wont be because of you. P.S. give your dead wife a kiss for us!

Unregistered
    Only person taking the bait is you Boy. We on motor’s are the cream of the crop and we aren’t going anywhere. If anybody leaves motor’s it sure wont be because of you. P.S. give your dead wife a kiss for us!
    Cream of the crop!!!! I just fell off my chair laughing. So cream of the crop that's why nobody put in for the unit last go around. Keep thinking just because you ride a tricycle that you are special.

Unregistered
    Cream of the crop!!!! I just fell off my chair laughing. So cream of the crop that's why nobody put in for the unit last go around. Keep thinking just because you ride a tricycle that you are special.
    You betcha..how’s your wife doing?

Unregistered
    It takes skills and confidence to be on a two bike with horrible driver's now on the road. I think motors is a sweet gig considering the fact they do way more work then your regular road patrol. You barely can get road unit to pipe up for a 94.

Once i make probation i will try out for motors. Traffic unit is better anyday.

Unregistered
    I put in for motors and got picked right away. I believe in destiny. I'm so happy and I wave at all the DLE deputies as I cruise on by.

Unregistered
    I put in for motors and got picked right away. I believe in destiny. I'm so happy and I wave at all the DLE deputies as I cruise on by.
    Sucks to be road. Half of motors in the drop so positions will be up for grabs.

Unregistered
    I just applied to motors. I hope their tight pants accentuate my little pecker.

Unregistered
    I just applied to motors. I hope their tight pants accentuate my little pecker.
    I am going to be the next female motor woman I am not a big fan of that extra material in the butt. I have plenty of junk in my trunk if ya know what I mean. Now don’t you fellas be looking at my junk when I dismount my Hog.

Unregistered
    I am going to be the next female motor woman I am not a big fan of that extra material in the butt. I have plenty of junk in my trunk if ya know what I mean. Now don’t you fellas be looking at my junk when I dismount my Hog.
    OOOOhhhhh La La, sweet checks!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast