Motor Unit or lack thereof - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true, they always take calls for me whenever I need them to. So do the D12 motorunits.
    D10 motors work. And not spoiled

Unregistered
    D10 motors work. And not spoiled
    They are a bunch of fags with a$$ padding. Which I still cant figure out why they need the padding they are ever on the bike??

Unregistered

Weston Princess Squad

What about the Weston Princess squad. They brag about doing nothing, whenever I pass by they are hanging out in their barn. If not there, you can catch them at bagelmania for about 2 hours. Then they take a 2 hour lunch. These guys literally get away with murder and the loud mouth Sgt too.

Unregistered
    What about the Weston Princess squad. They brag about doing nothing, whenever I pass by they are hanging out in their barn. If not there, you can catch them at bagelmania for about 2 hours. Then they take a 2 hour lunch. These guys literally get away with murder and the loud mouth Sgt too.

They are sexy as f*ck. Loud mouth sgt for sheriff 2020.

Unregistered
    So, your a real snitch of a deputy.

Unregistered
    Time to disband motors and put them back on the road. The unit is a waste of money and time , road patrol can do the traffic job in cars (and better too). Just look at the weak stats and time they spend jerking around in the office or "training". They are full of themselves and need to be humbled. 50 plus positions to backfill the road patrol shortage.
    Sounds great. There are a lot of fluff units

Unregistered
    So, your a real snitch of a deputy.
    Nope just stating the truth, why should they be allowed to abuse work time. Oh and by they way they are allergic to handling signal 4's as well. So what do they really do?

Unregistered
    Another day gone by and another day of breakfast,lunch,working out and forgot their nap too. That eats up about 8 hours of their 10 hour day.

Unregistered
    Nope just stating the truth, why should they be allowed to abuse work time. Oh and by they way they are allergic to handling signal 4's as well. So what do they really do?
    They bring sexy back.

Unregistered
    They bring sexy back.
    Those bald headed ones with beards are sexy as all🥒

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast