Motor Unit or lack thereof - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    These motor slugs need to all be back on the road and remember what it's like to work. They have a better than you attitude and whine all the time.

Unregistered
    Some of you young clowns still think this whole game is real. You have a long 30 years ahead of you rookies, maybe the motor guys are onto something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah okay, you must deep-throat and swallow.
    Classy. You're just jealous that you're going to be a zone unit, 1065-ing for the next few decades.

Unregistered
    Loud mouth Sgt would you like to play with my beefy five layer burrito.

Unregistered
    Classy. You're just jealous that you're going to be a zone unit, 1065-ing for the next few decades.
    Your old lady thinks so. About to retire a$$wipe so lets see who is 10-65ing. Im leaving with 25 enjoy that 30 years and no COLA.

Unregistered
    Your old lady thinks so. About to retire a$$wipe so lets see who is 10-65ing. Im leaving with 25 enjoy that 30 years and no COLA.
    Sorry but I am already retired, I play tennis next door. You never know who is watching, cops really are dumb!!

Unregistered
    Sorry but I am already retired, I play tennis next door. You never know who is watching, cops really are dumb!!

You must really have NO F’in life then Mr. so called retired if you have to spend your time on Leo Affairs.
    Now GFY with that tennis racket while I hammer your wife....Looooossssser!

Unregistered

Pete geary is that you?

WTF! Pete must have been dozing thru LEO affairs and his head exploded when he got to this motor man thread! Pete if it's not you, sorry ,......... go back to dozing.

Unregistered

Pete said RUSS DE PEENIL xo liked his tight motor pants.

WTF! Pete must have been dozing thru LEO affairs and his head exploded when he got to this motor man thread! Pete if it's not you, sorry ,......... go back to dozing.
    Pete!! Tell the great story of how you felt somebody looking at you at the PSB, AND saw Vaseline RUSS staring at your tight motor pants and junk. You're eyes met and he wouldn't look away! Too funny. Did he stalk you too?

Unregistered
    Pete for SHERIFF 2020!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast