Motor Unit or lack thereof - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must really have NO F’in life then Mr. so called retired if you have to spend your time on Leo Affairs.
    Now GFY with that tennis racket while I hammer your wife....Looooossssser!
    On the contrary I pass by and take photos on a daily basis, with the wife. I am disgusted that the Weston command had allowed this to go on. Also have photos from bagelmania and so called sit down training and cigar smoking at the mall parking lot. FYI I enjoy your rage and discomfort because you know you are going to be in trouble.

Unregistered

vrooom-VROOOM!

I drive by Bagelmania too and whenever I see them, I go inside, and when they are not looking, I pay their entire tab.

Unregistered
    Kelly is untouchable and he knows it. The command staff is just as bad. Stop by Mitch’s west side bagel sometime. Weston allows this type of wasteful behavior.

Unregistered
    On the contrary I pass by and take photos on a daily basis, with the wife. I am disgusted that the Weston command had allowed this to go on. Also have photos from bagelmania and so called sit down training and cigar smoking at the mall parking lot. FYI I enjoy your rage and discomfort because you know you are going to be in trouble.
    Take all the photo’s you want because like I said I have plenty of your wife...you want to see them?
    Please stop by and say high instead of just driving by...

Unregistered
    Take all the photo’s you want because like I said I have plenty of your wife...you want to see them?
    Please stop by and say high instead of just driving by...
    Highly doubt that , sounds like someone is worried. Hahaha dumbazz.

Unregistered
    Kelly is untouchable and he knows it. The command staff is just as bad. Stop by Mitch’s west side bagel sometime. Weston allows this type of wasteful behavior.
    Mitch's? I'm there. I will pay their tabs there also.

Unregistered

This cant be true!!!!

Tell me this isn't true....I heard someone on the road told a motor sgt to his face that he wanted to join motors only to do less signal 4s...that is great....thank God for those newly hired Zulu units.....

Unregistered
    Tamarac CSA's handle more crashes than the motor unit and 1 deputy writes more citations than all of the motor unit put together. They are a waste, sitting in the office for hours drinking coffee and doing nothing. They go to the schools zones then disappear for the rest of the day and get pissed when a Sgt calls for them to handle a 4.

Unregistered
    Tamarac CSA's handle more crashes than the motor unit and 1 deputy writes more citations than all of the motor unit put together. They are a waste, sitting in the office for hours drinking coffee and doing nothing. They go to the schools zones then disappear for the rest of the day and get pissed when a Sgt calls for them to handle a 4.
    At least they handle a few crashes and write a few tickets. Weston has been milking the system for years check out the stats, they don't lie.

Unregistered
    At least they handle a few crashes and write a few tickets. Weston has been milking the system for years check out the stats, they don't lie.
    You think Weston is bad, you should the motor guys in D54, the biggest decision these two make is who is driving the car they will ride in and where is lunch. Of course lunch is the only time they actually leave the office.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast