Motor Unit or lack thereof
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Motor Unit or lack thereof

Time to disband motors and put them back on the road. The unit is a waste of money and time , road patrol can do the traffic job in cars (and better too). Just look at the weak stats and time they spend jerking around in the office or "training". They are full of themselves and need to be humbled. 50 plus positions to backfill the road patrol shortage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time to disband motors and put them back on the road. The unit is a waste of money and time , road patrol can do the traffic job in cars (and better too). Just look at the weak stats and time they spend jerking around in the office or "training". They are full of themselves and need to be humbled. 50 plus positions to backfill the road patrol shortage.
    It won't happen. The municipal contract pay for them.

Unregistered
    Agreed , absolutely useless and a waste of money.

Unregistered
    Our motor units in District 54 sit in the office all day trying to figure out where they're going for lunch. Then they ride together, in a car. They ride in a car, together, more than they ride the motors.

Unregistered

I agree

I want to put in for motors so i can do less crash reports

Unregistered
    Me too. I just want to be able relax.

Unregistered
    These guys are useless and have forgotten what it's like to work. Primadonnas with a badge.

Unregistered
    They are to busy polishing their boots for the next Rodeo...Useless F*cks!

Unregistered
    Our motor units in District 54 sit in the office all day trying to figure out where they're going for lunch. Then they ride together, in a car. They ride in a car, together, more than they ride the moto rs.
    Not true, they always take calls for me whenever I need them to. So do the D12 motorunits.

Unregistered
    Not true, they always take calls for me whenever I need them to. So do the D12 motorunits.
    Yeah okay, you must deep-throat and swallow.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast