How will be titled sexiest jailer 2019?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How will be titled sexiest jailer 2019?

Votes are due in no later than November 15th. Captain saggy pants will be counting them and nominating the sexiest jailer while the BSO band is entertaining...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Votes are due in no later than November 15th. Captain saggy pants will be counting them and nominating the sexiest jailer while the BSO band is entertaining...
    The real question is which Jailer has the cleanest and best pressed windbreaker???
    Also the jailer needs to demonstrate how he tries to look like DLE to get 1/2 priced meals, while displaying his .357 wheel gun.
    Now that’s bringing sexy back!

Unregistered
    The real question is which Jailer has the cleanest and best pressed windbreaker???
    Also the jailer needs to demonstrate how he tries to look like DLE to get 1/2 priced meals, while displaying his .357 wheel gun.
    Now that’s bringing sexy back!
    That big dude. BB used to be a sexy jailer hitting all dem females especially at JAC. Whooooooowee

Unregistered
    Pizza Pie Face Perez.

Unregistered

Joe Williams

Hey Joe Williams carry's a Wheel gun and he's been a real cop for 45 or more years and still working at BSO and STILL carries his wheel gun. So there.

Unregistered
    Hey Joe Williams carry's a Wheel gun and he's been a real cop for 45 or more years and still working at BSO and STILL carries his wheel gun. So there.
    OOOOhhhh so there. what are you f’in 10 years old?
    When you are a dinosaur Like Joe what can you say.
    You jailers carry that wheel gun cause you cant get into the auto pistol class unless you are cross certified. Most of them couldn’t qualify. And don't tell me different cause I am in training. Oh and I am not Nardi.

Unregistered
    OOOOhhhh so there. what are you f’in 10 years old?
    When you are a dinosaur Like Joe what can you say.
    You jailers carry that wheel gun cause you cant get into the auto pistol class unless you are cross certified. Most of them couldn’t qualify. And don't tell me different cause I am in training. Oh and I am not Nardi.
    Name one jailer who carries a wheel gun.

Unregistered
    Don't defend Nardi.

Unregistered
    Name one jailer who carries a wheel gun.
    Your an Ahole.

Unregistered
    My vote is going towards BB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast