Guess what day it is tomorrow 😳😳😳 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cringe to think your coming home early because your hot WIFE and I crushing IT!
    You’re not your

Unregistered
    We are hearing the same that SI will be coming back and the decision has been made behind doors.
    Right, we believe you.

Unregistered
    We are hearing the same that SI will be coming back and the decision has been made behind doors.
    Well I guess the Republican Party has some integrity after all.

Unregistered
    Youre hearing BS stop with the hype.. no backdoor deals have been brokered. Credible sources say Isreal is Toast so say the Florida Senate Chair. Now smoke on that..

Unregistered
    I hope so , watch out all you admin opportunists. We need this shake up, milk dud and his band of cronies need to go.

Unregistered
    Going to the store getting some fresh popcorn took the next few days off. Gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Unregistered
    It’s lose not loose. I cringe to think some of you are cops and your reports make it out to the public.
    You are not on leo to think you are working idiot. When we write reports it's called spell check and it's done so keep you're comments to yourself spell checker. This is just leo so read it and move on.

Unregistered
    SI will be reinstated, he's done nothing wrong. He should be back and fix the mess DeSantis did. How much of our tax dollars did this loser governor spend because he has a personal vendetta against SI and is it because he feels he's got the power to abuse? Please, I will never vote this governor again. He should be voted out. SI should be back I agree. The people voted and he will be back.

Unregistered
    That great news for that sexy saggy pants jailer 😀

Unregistered
    Just a heads up, here. The Senate has thrown a potential monkey wrench into this deal. In an effort to safely ignore Goodlette's report, they have decided to allow additional testimony and evidence, some of which Israel had no access to prior to this hearing. Now, as this is a quasi-judicial process, this could set up the basis for a successful challenge of a ruling to uphold the suspension, in federal court, on the basis of a lack of due process.

So, if Israel's suspension is upheld, we might just be right back here in a few months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12