Guess what day it is tomorrow 😳😳😳
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Guess what day it is tomorrow 😳😳😳

No its, not hump day!

Either way, big events will take place tomorrow! If Isreal looses, Tony and the other candidates will gain big momentum in their campaigns. This will also effect Isreal’s campaign in a big way. Voters will loose confidence in Isreal’s capability to run the agency and the other candidates will reep the benefits of his weakness.

However if Isreal wins, it will look like a total vindication and give him huge traction for 2020.

It’s incredible that Broward County is in such a huge mess. Broward needs a real Sheriff that deputies can follow and feel proud to work for!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No its, not hump day!

Either way, big events will take place tomorrow! If Isreal looses, Tony and the other candidates will gain big momentum in their campaigns. This will also effect Isreal’s campaign in a big way. Voters will loose confidence in Isreal’s capability to run the agency and the other candidates will reep the benefits of his weakness.

However if Isreal wins, it will look like a total vindication and give him huge traction for 2020.

It’s incredible that Broward County is in such a huge mess. Broward needs a real Sheriff that deputies can follow and feel proud to work for!!!
    All you fools who bought the amazing leaders BS are complete buffoons who ruined BSO

Unregistered
    Dude, you’re so uninformed. It comes out of committee tomorrow. Senate votes on Wed.

Unregistered
    It’s lose not loose. I cringe to think some of you are cops and your reports make it out to the public.

Unregistered

The Movietime Popcorn are sitting on the kitchen counter!!

I'd love to see those clowns and his essay writing Lawyer go scurrying under the Big Tent on Wednesday and Thursday they'll start cuying about how unjust they have been treated giving the Citizens Against Scott Isreal a 3-1 victory and vindication..
    Lets get those kernels out to pop those popcorn....

Unregistered
    I'd love to see those clowns and his essay writing Lawyer go scurrying under the Big Tent on Wednesday and Thursday they'll start cuying about how unjust they have been treated giving the Citizens Against Scott Isreal a 3-1 victory and vindication..
    Lets get those kernels out to pop those popcorn....
    I heard he’s getting reinstated.....

Unregistered

PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

It’s lose not loose. I cringe to think some of you are cops and your reports make it out to the public.
    I cringe to think your coming home early because your hot WIFE and I crushing IT!

Unregistered
    Please list the names of the brass overdosing on Pepto Bismol tonight??

Unregistered
    Please list the names of the brass overdosing on Pepto Bismol tonight??
    More like beeno!!!!! Getting ready for some relief...

Unregistered
    I heard he’s getting reinstated.....
    We are hearing the same that SI will be coming back and the decision has been made behind doors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast