LEO requirement questions

Unregistered

LEO requirement questions

Looks like the website hasn’t been updated in some time so I wanted to ask about certified LEO requirements.

I have almost 2 years on and plan to move to the Tampa area ASAP. Do they really want 3 years of certified experience or are they looking at it on a case by case basis?

I’d really appreciate the help. Be safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the website hasn’t been updated in some time so I wanted to ask about certified LEO requirements.

I have almost 2 years on and plan to move to the Tampa area ASAP. Do they really want 3 years of certified experience or are they looking at it on a case by case basis?

I’d really appreciate the help. Be safe
    Im not sure where the 2 years came from. I know that they require a two year degree. However prior LEO experience doesn't have a range. I was hired with no prior experience.

Unregistered
    I meant that I have 2 years experience and on the website it says you need 3 years LEO if you do not have college, which I don’t. It just seemed the site hadn’t been updated in awhile so i wanted to reach out.

Appreciate the help.

Unregistered
    Hi, It is nice post anyway, Here I am for sharing with you our service yes online writing help for students If you are hiring writer for buy a paper for college and you want to put your mind at ease about whether your paper will be delivered in time and will be well written; you need to come to see us at https://researchpapers.io/write-my-c...esearch-paper/ where we will ensure that you are given the full attention and care that the essay help should offer at the reasonable price.