Santiago said this...its over!

Unregistered

Santiago said this...its over!

"Understanding the needs from the boots on the ground supported from the top down" that is awesome. I'm voting for Vazquez!

Unregistered
    I ain't voting for a sp*c, ever.

Unregistered
    All kidding aside, I would vote for him as opposed to the other candidates. The other candidates are sell outs, who have alteady sold their souls in the past. Hispanics, like them or not are passionate in their beliefs and ways. If Vazquez is a true republican, he is really the only choice. He will make this a paramilitary organization once again and you will fight crime within the guidelines! Good luck to him and Broward County!!!

Unregistered

Cant even send out the line up

This moron couldn't even get his shifts schedule right. The line up usually came out at least 2-3 times beofre being somewhat close to being correct.

He is a putz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All kidding aside, I would vote for him as opposed to the other candidates. The other candidates are sell outs, who have alteady sold their souls in the past. Hispanics, like them or not are passionate in their beliefs and ways. If Vazquez is a true republican, he is really the only choice. He will make this a paramilitary organization once again and you will fight crime within the guidelines! Good luck to him and Broward County!!!
    He is a Democrat now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I ain't voting for a sp*c, ever.
    Too bad your a racist. I think all the candidates are what you would consider a minority. So pick one.

Unregistered
    Santiago doesn't stand a chance in Hell not even in the Primary Elections please move On...