The Pulse - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pulse

Unregistered
    No more nicotine or vape boys and girls. We were actually making a difference and being meaningful so we must stop that ASAP!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No more nicotine or vape boys and girls. We were actually making a difference and being meaningful so we must stop that ASAP!
    Stand by for the reversal. I know what you think I said but what you heard isn't what I meant for you to hear. Before the legislature heads home we will be doing vapes, e-cigs, contact lenses, CDs, tainted pet food, illegal gator meat, etc. Either that or weed. Either way I get paid.

Unregistered
    I for one found the pulse very useful! Not for reading though. I raised my hand and when my Lieutenant allowed me to take my mandated daily restroom break, I ran by the printer where I had surreptitiously printed the Pulse. I entered my favorite stall and realized there wasn't any toilet paper. It was at that very moment I realized the true value of the Pulse!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I for one found the pulse very useful! Not for reading though. I raised my hand and when my Lieutenant allowed me to take my mandated daily restroom break, I ran by the printer where I had surreptitiously printed the Pulse. I entered my favorite stall and realized there wasn't any toilet paper. It was at that very moment I realized the true value of the Pulse!
    We aren't allowed to print in my office. Some are just lucky I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12