The Pulse
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pulse

Unregistered

The Pulse

Just read this new news entity! What are some of your thoughts on this?

Unregistered
    I’d like to see more pictures of our people. All pulse is is qlik reports made prettier.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just read this new news entity! What are some of your thoughts on this?
    In any bureaucracy stability is achieved when you spend half your time documenting what you are doing.
    I say we are fairly stable.

Unregistered
    Its better than the Chronicles! One thing about it is that MG is good at what she does! TC trained her well!

Unregistered
    Then maybe she can clean up this train wreck of a qlik disaster she created

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then maybe she can clean up this train wreck of a qlik disaster she created
    My source in the know said to use Launch Pad. The numbers are more accurate.

Unregistered
    “Qlik” was supposed to be the beat thing. Yet you still have to run a million different reports to get the stats you need for your office. What a crock!!!

Unregistered
    If you use it and know what to put in search field it is much better than launch pad and is more accurate.

Unregistered
    There’s just way too many search fields and so much going on. Here is an AWESOME idea, why doesn’t misty send each office their quarterly stats???????!

Unregistered

I have a better idea

I have an idea for a replacement to The Pulse. It's will be called Bull Sheet. The concept is purely brilliant with a mix of contests with prizes for the winners.
    Every week the editor publishes a currently utilized spreadsheet complete with lots of data. The contestants try to figure out what it is and why it makes us "The best law enforcement agency" or "mission critical"
    Survey Monkey can be used to tally the votes and keep the process legit. First prize could be one of those old FWC laptops or even personal use of your State car for a week. No out of state travel allowed however.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast