RUSS WhO IS ANYHONY SPINELLA? HOW MUCH DID HE OFFER YOU ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

RUSS WhO IS ANYHONY SPINELLA? HOW MUCH DID HE OFFER YOU ?

A career criminal gets out of jail, breaks into his girlfriend's house steals her property. But our NYPD HERO, RUSS BLAMES HER! Then the ex exec trashes the girl to ASA Catherine Maus and testifies for the BURGLAR. Not satisfied with that, he calls the BURGLAR and his family, agreeing to trash the former girlfriend because RUSS says she was a stripper.???

Unregistered

SOA INVESTIGATION ON RUSS for Witness Tampering. 2009!!!???

Why should we BELIEVE ANYTHING you have to say about the Israel administration ??? You were fired for trying to COVER UP A FELONY FOR A SERIAL CRIMINAL! FIRED AND ALL APPEALS DENIED RUSS!

Unregistered
    Israel and his fort lauderdale crew destroyed bso knuckle nuts. There isn't much more to say. Everyone knows this to be true. You have two major shootings under Israel's watch. So get a grip I know you will defend israel the garbage bucket to the end but it is time to face reality. Israel is an incompentant individual that should have just left but because of his selfish character and stupidity he doesn't see what a true embarrassment he is.

Unregistered

But you have avoided the questions russ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel and his fort lauderdale crew destroyed bso knuckle nuts. There isn't much more to say. Everyone knows this to be true. You have two major shootings under Israel's watch. So get a grip I know you will defend israel the garbage bucket to the end but it is time to face reality. Israel is an incompentant individual that should have just left but because of his selfish character and stupidity he doesn't see what a true embarrassment he is.
    Now that you GOT that off your chest RUSS, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT A SHILL FOR THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN FLORIDA 2009, AND NEW YORK ?
    The answer is yes Russ but we want you to say it HOUSE MOUSE!

Unregistered

And we want to see his NYPD RESERVE OFFICER BADGE

Now that you GOT that off your chest RUSS, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT A SHILL FOR THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN FLORIDA 2009, AND NEW YORK ?
    The answer is yes Russ but we want you to say it HOUSE MOUSE!
    RUSS you're awfull quiet lately , this is Oct 23 weds! I thought you were going to savage Scotty at the hearing???? You're big mouth and windbag gassing was just sour grapes for being fired by three sheriff's right NAVY seal, MARINE scout, terrorism Expert????
    PS John bailen has a family member who reads LEO affairs and his attorney's and family members are not amused . They want to look in your mom's basement dummy!

Unregistered
    I remember when Scott Israel tampered with a jury.

Unregistered
    I remember when Benjamin Kuhne, Scott Israel's lawyer, lied on the senate floor on 10/21/19 and said Scott Israel's career as a cop was consecutive for 40 years (not) and that it was blemish-free. I thought he beat up people and stole things. Wasn't he a thug cop and also a racist? Doesn't he hate blacks which is why he suffers from white-guilt today?

Unregistered

Scott and IRA Israel were good back ups, and that matters!

I remember when Benjamin Kuhne, Scott Israel's lawyer, lied on the senate floor on 10/21/19 and said Scott Israel's career as a cop was consecutive for 40 years (not) and that it was blemish-free. I thought he beat up people and stole things. Wasn't he a thug cop and also a racist? Doesn't he hate blacks which is why he suffers from white-guilt today?
    Sometimes a good cop who likes to mix it up and is not afraid to fight with violent criminals , so It's real easy for some snowflake tulip in 2019, to call him a thug cop.
    It's easy to trash somebody thirty years later but Scott and Ira ISRAEL were always there when somebody needed a back up. Does that make him a good sheriff? No.

Unregistered

What did Scotty steal at the Mall ? Back in his flpd days?

Sometimes a good cop who likes to mix it up and is not afraid to fight with violent criminals , so It's real easy for some snowflake tulip in 2019, to call him a thug cop.
    It's easy to trash somebody thirty years later but Scott and Ira ISRAEL were always there when somebody needed a back up. Does that make him a good sheriff? No.
    I remember Scotty wanted to be a nypd officer but his family lived down here.

Unregistered

Fake NEW YAWK ACCENT BY SCOTTY

I remember Scotty wanted to be a nypd officer but his family lived down here.
    Let's see SCOTT has been living in the South for his long? Scott left new York when he was what 7 years old?? But he still has that cringe worthy fake low class accent?
    Loooooore Enfooooycement Oooofaaacooore!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast