Contract - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What specifically dont you like about the trust? If we had the trust now it would be 12-16% cheaper for the exact plan we have with the exact benefits we have. Why would you oppose cheaper insurance for the same benefits? You have your poll, so explain for all to see it's down side.
    Poll is out! Overwhelming support for the trust.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if I would consider 125 votes overwhelming support...

Unregistered
    Well with typical low membership responses based on the responses it is still considered that the majority of those who responded are in favor!

Unregistered
    I don’t know if I would consider 125 votes overwhelming support...
    80%+ isnt overwhelming???😉

Unregistered
    Just get me my money.

Unregistered
    Any updates yet? Have they talked #s? Rumors so far are:
    3,3,3 it 4, 4, 4
    No more LT test
    Acting pay for eace day not for 2 consecutive
    Higher speciality team and specialty squad pay
    Higher clothing allowances
    Increase longevity $
    Increase of carry over hours
    Change in % for promotion lists 50% det/cpl & 35% sgt
    LTs bid
    New Tampa open for bid all positions.

Unregistered
    Your right rumors, next negotiation is November 20th.

Unregistered

Never trust

I will never vote for the trust. To many variables. Active members have good insurance ask around other agencies. We wanted to help out retirees and current retired are not in this trust and will stay with city. No way the first couple years the trust will not be 16% cheeper. Plus it’s SELF insured. Why would I trust a brand new trust to be self insured. I’ll stay with city guaranteed insurance.

This is the best contract to get money for compounding our pension money as the city has it this time. I know insurance is steep after retirement but it isn’t bad with 13th check and this nation will have socialized healthcare by then so no worries for me.

People can have their opinion but that’s mine. Plus I don’t want to pay to take my car home. That is a real possibility if we push hard on this trust.

Finally trust was Abe idea so no I don’t want it.

Unregistered
    Dude you have no clue what your talking about. 100 bucks you haven’t been to a single contract or health trust negotiation or meeting. Keep your option to yourself nobody cares.

Unregistered
    Dude you have no clue what your talking about. 100 bucks you haven’t been to a single contract or health trust negotiation or meeting. Keep your option to yourself nobody cares.
    Yeah! Keep you opinion to yourself dude! Where do you think you are, America?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast