Contract - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    You do and will have a voice and a vote. Goto a board meeting or as you call it a clown meeting and educate yourself. I’ve starting attending them as much as I can and I can say I had no idea prior to watching them what really goes on. I don’t go every month but I try. I recommend you do the same. As a paying member you can also address the board and from what I have seen they are very receptive to this.

Unregistered
    Again, I’ve made calls and spoke to Union Reps. Put a poll out

Unregistered

Poll members

I agree. Poll members. I will never vote for Trust as the city will attach it to the Raises

Unregistered
    Ugh. Everyone is an expert. $50 bucs you don’t know Diddley squat and haven’t been to a single negotiation or board meeting. Because you would have that answer if you did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ugh. Everyone is an expert. $50 bucs you don’t know Diddley squat and haven’t been to a single negotiation or board meeting. Because you would have that answer if you did.
    You must not be too bright. Read carefully this time- I have all the answers to the questions I had regarding the Trust. I’ve received my answers through the Trust meetings and phone calls to members of the Executive board. Like many others, I simply don’t like it. Put a poll out.

Unregistered
    Majority of officer's complained about health insurance. Now the PBA is trying to do something, by continuing what the PRIOR PBA started and NOW magically everyone is satisfied with current health insurance premiums rising and against this trust.

If the majority don't like this trust and vote against it it's our right, but hope our current or future PBA staff would not attempt this again and waste time and money when we officers don't educate ourselves and support the PBA who fights to change for the better.

No PBA will fight for any change in Health Insurance if we don't support them now. That's fact.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the poll. Can the PBA advise how long it will run for and if they plan on posting the results?

Unregistered
    Thank you for the poll. Can the PBA advise how long it will run for and if they plan on posting the results?
    Runs through monday

Unregistered
    You must not be too bright. Read carefully this time- I have all the answers to the questions I had regarding the Trust. I’ve received my answers through the Trust meetings and phone calls to members of the Executive board. Like many others, I simply don’t like it. Put a poll out.
    What specifically dont you like about the trust? If we had the trust now it would be 12-16% cheaper for the exact plan we have with the exact benefits we have. Why would you oppose cheaper insurance for the same benefits? You have your poll, so explain for all to see it's down side.

Unregistered
    Huh? Do you think I’m on the PBA executive board ? I don’t have the power to make a “poll”. Do you really think the PBA reads Leo Affairs. Why don’t you just call them and ask them to put out the poll rather than coming on here. Or better yet just drive over there and talk to them in person. Then you will have your answer That’s why your a squirrel because you hide on this stupid site when all you have to do to get your answer is do it in person. Then you can come back on this squirrelly site and give the answer the PBA tells you. I’ll wait
    Relax AM, you cheerlead enough for the PBA via FB. Why don’t you take it down a notch on here. I’ll leave you some pom-poms in your mailbox.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast