Contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not going to be answered on this public website dipstick. I for one want the trust but I went to all the meeting and workshops. Obviously you didn’t
    Again with the tough guy comments. I went to them as well, thanks. The PBA FB page has too much drama lately. It’s a pretty simple request. I’m not sure why you or the PBA are hesitant on a ONE question poll. Are you afraid it will not be favorable?

Unregistered
    Again with the tough guy comments. I went to them as well, thanks. The PBA FB page has too much drama lately. It’s a pretty simple request. I’m not sure why you or the PBA are hesitant on a ONE question poll. Are you afraid it will not be favorable?
    “Dipstick?” Really stretching the boundaries of his/her vocabulary. Nobody is asking for any questions to be answered or needs go to Facebook like a high school girl. I support your position, and will answer your question for you. Why not send out at ONE QUESTION email poll? Because their little pet project will be voted DOWN. Not because it’s a bad idea, but because of the time frame, in relation to negotiations, that it is being constructed under.

I was not, nor am I currently a fan of shady AC, but you have to admit that this current group seems a lot more immature and dramatic than ever before. The only reason better qualified people don’t throw their hats in the ring is because of this. Who would want to be associated with these antics of late?

So go ahead and fire away with your childish names. Call me “dipstick”, “squirrel” or whatever else you do at your monthly clown circus/board meetings it doesn’t matter to me. Because everyone on here, a lot more than visit your high school Facebook page, will know tat you refuse to put out a one question email poll out to your members. A quick, 2 minute “survey monkey” email that would end all of this, but you’d rather just do your own thing.

Unregistered
    “Dipstick?” Really stretching the boundaries of his/her vocabulary. Nobody is asking for any questions to be answered or needs go to Facebook like a high school girl. I support your position, and will answer your question for you. Why not send out at ONE QUESTION email poll? Because their little pet project will be voted DOWN. Not because it’s a bad idea, but because of the time frame, in relation to negotiations, that it is being constructed under.

I was not, nor am I currently a fan of shady AC, but you have to admit that this current group seems a lot more immature and dramatic than ever before. The only reason better qualified people don’t throw their hats in the ring is because of this. Who would want to be associated with these antics of late?

So go ahead and fire away with your childish names. Call me “dipstick”, “squirrel” or whatever else you do at your monthly clown circus/board meetings it doesn’t matter to me. Because everyone on here, a lot more than visit your high school Facebook page, will know tat you refuse to put out a one question email poll out to your members. A quick, 2 minute “survey monkey” email that would end all of this, but you’d rather just do your own thing.
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Huh? Do you think I’m on the PBA executive board ? I don’t have the power to make a “poll”. Do you really think the PBA reads Leo Affairs. Why don’t you just call them and ask them to put out the poll rather than coming on here. Or better yet just drive over there and talk to them in person. Then you will have your answer That’s why your a squirrel because you hide on this stupid site when all you have to do to get your answer is do it in person. Then you can come back on this squirrelly site and give the answer the PBA tells you. I’ll wait

Unregistered
    Oh and everyone can tell your answering you own posts. Might wanna wait more than a few minutes after posting before answering yourself. “Well Said”. “I second that”. Moron

Darla
    Since my phone never stops, I was notified of these "anonymous " posts. I don't condone drama and we have stopped the ones causing it on our page. It is only 4 people causing it. I'm not against putting out a poll, we actually talked about it last Friday. I'm not going to address the negative comments about me, because you have your opinion. Healthcare is negotiated at the same time as all contract items, because it's Article 33 in our contract. However, we have been doing contract negotiations separate from the rest of the contract. I appreciate all suggestions, but seeing it on LEO AFFAIRS from anonymous people, isn't how I should get them.

Unregistered
    Oh and everyone can tell your answering you own posts. Might wanna wait more than a few minutes after posting before answering yourself. “Well Said”. “I second that”. Moron
    Nice attempt at detective work Robin. You should try your skills at the test Wednesday.

Unregistered
    Well looks like you got your answer. So go stop by or call the PBA and voice your concerns. Coward

Unregistered
    Believe It was talked about handling the regular contract items and leaving the health trust open to further negotiations. Board meetings are third Tuesday of every month you should go. You would be surprised how hard this board and staff work for you.

Unregistered
    I agree. Put out a poll. This affects everyone in the department and considering the implications, everyone should have a voice if they want this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast