Contract
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Can the PBA put out a simple vote prior to continuing any further contract negotiations? One question is all that is needed.

Do you want to include the Healthcare Trust as it currently stands in this contract? Yes or No?

The majority of the Union is not in favor of the Trust as it currently stands. There are too many unanswered questions and the Union is trying to rush this and have it included in this contract. We need to either postpone the idea of the Trust or separate it from our current negotiations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can the PBA put out a simple vote prior to continuing any further contract negotiations? One question is all that is needed.

Do you want to include the Healthcare Trust as it currently stands in this contract? Yes or No?

The majority of the Union is not in favor of the Trust as it currently stands. There are too many unanswered questions and the Union is trying to rush this and have it included in this contract. We need to either postpone the idea of the Trust or separate it from our current negotiations.
    Please call the PBA or stop by if you have any questions.

Unregistered
    Please call the PBA or stop by if you have any questions.
    I already have. I don’t need anymore questions answered at this time. I’m asking for a simple, one question poll to be sent out to the entire Union before we continue.

Unregistered
    I second that motion

Unregistered
    I second that motion
    Sounds like a good idea. What’s the rush? Only gonna get one shot to get it right.

Unregistered
    A poll was already sent out.
    #1 cola and #2 healthcare trust. And open forum is not the place to discuss the particulars of negotiations. Go to the FB page or sen the PBA an email.

Unregistered
    A poll was already sent out.
    #1 cola and #2 healthcare trust. And open forum is not the place to discuss the particulars of negotiations. Go to the FB page or sen the PBA an email.
    No, the poll was items in order of preference for contract ideas. This was a vague selection with the notion it was for retirement healthcare. It was also sent out before many of the details were available regarding the Trust. Also, less than a quarter of the Union responded to that survey.

Put a one question survey out!!!

Unregistered
    Stfu squirrel

Unregistered
    Stfu squirrel
    Ok tough guy. In the meantime, can we have the question answered on if we can have a poll sent out? I agree with the original poster.

Unregistered
    Not going to be answered on this public website dipstick. I for one want the trust but I went to all the meeting and workshops. Obviously you didn’t

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast