Keep it in your pants - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does “shinny” mean?
    Use Context clues. I was typing fast. Focus on the content. Is that all you have? Nit picking? I see brass all over you in the future. Keep focusing on the superficial. Thats all that is required to run this place.

Unregistered
    Use Context clues. I was typing fast. Focus on the content. Is that all you have? Nit picking? I see brass all over you in the future. Keep focusing on the superficial. Thats all that is required to run this place.
    Keep fixating on what you hate about the agency, keep being so negative. You think you separate your rage about the agency from your engagement with your home life but you don’t. Your anger, bitterness and rage spill over more than you think. Your spouse is or will be one of those cheaters because you are so negative to be around. Your family and friends actually hate your guts.

Unregistered
    I couldn’t have said it better.

Unregistered
    Keep fixating on what you hate about the agency, keep being so negative. You think you separate your rage about the agency from your engagement with your home life but you don’t. Your anger, bitterness and rage spill over more than you think. Your spouse is or will be one of those cheaters because you are so negative to be around. Your family and friends actually hate your guts.
    There is no hate. You added the emotion and drama to my post. Plus a lot of assumptions. Typical move that gets pulled on anyone that speaks up or resigns. Make them look unstable so others don't follow. My post was factual based on issues I see. Not to mention what every zone partner, squad mate, and even deputies I only bump into, talk about. I hope you are just a civilian troll. If you are a deputy or supervisor, I sure hope you don't pull this manipulative twisting of words when you interview or interrogate. Its crooked. Thats why people don't like cops. Its also why... These posts exist.

Unregistered
    There is no hate. You added the emotion and drama to my post. Plus a lot of assumptions. Typical move that gets pulled on anyone that speaks up or resigns. Make them look unstable so others don't follow. My post was factual based on issues I see. Not to mention what every zone partner, squad mate, and even deputies I only bump into, talk about. I hope you are just a civilian troll. If you are a deputy or supervisor, I sure hope you don't pull this manipulative twisting of words when you interview or interrogate. Its crooked. Thats why people don't like cops. Its also why... These posts exist.
    Cool story bro....

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    It’s shouldn’t be a surprise when this happens. The people making the promotions have questionable ethics themselves. Are Sheriff cheated on his 1st wife and abandoned his son. The Chief is a sodomite and is in a relationship with a subordinate. Now we have two Sergeants who have had inappropriate relationships with subordinates. Both of who had questionable pasts and were promoted over others without issues. Two other Sergeants had to be moved out of their positions because of incompetence. We have a lesbian Lt. who has abandoned her wife and started a relationship with a Sgt. The two idiots at the top (Actually it’s probably 3 since the butt ugly Colonel and for me D3 Major appears to be selecting promotions as well) have no idea how to pick people for promotion.

Unregistered
    It’s shouldn’t be a surprise when this happens. The people making the promotions have questionable ethics themselves. Are Sheriff cheated on his 1st wife and abandoned his son. The Chief is a sodomite and is in a relationship with a subordinate. Now we have two Sergeants who have had inappropriate relationships with subordinates. Both of who had questionable pasts and were promoted over others without issues. Two other Sergeants had to be moved out of their positions because of incompetence. We have a lesbian Lt. who has abandoned her wife and started a relationship with a Sgt. The two idiots at the top (Actually it’s probably 3 since the butt ugly Colonel and for me D3 Major appears to be selecting promotions as well) have no idea how to pick people for promotion.
    Yup. If you simply come to work every day, do your job, become a good cop, master this job, and become a good fair solid skilled investigator, it literally means nothing. You have to be connected, a minority, or be banging someone to be noticed and promoted.

Unregistered
    “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”
    Mark Twain

You are still in the academy programed mentality.

Unregistered
    Yup. If you simply come to work every day, do your job, become a good cop, master this job, and become a good fair solid skilled investigator, it literally means nothing. You have to be connected, a minority, or be banging someone to be noticed and promoted.
    This........... !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast