Small town Lawsuits

Unregistered

Small town Lawsuits

We’re getting sued quick back date memos and other paperwork. That’s his MBPD MO.

Unregistered

Snowballs Response

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We’re getting sued quick back date memos and other paperwork. That’s his MBPD MO.
    Yes sir. Anything for the boss cause I’m a fake fat Christian. I don’t know nothing.

Unregistered

Sgt Cripple D

Yes sir. Anything for the boss cause I’m a fake fat Christian. I don’t know nothing.
    Did anyone expect anything different? No? Of course not so why even write something on here? Answer : because it’s true. Soon to be Sgt. Cripple D is riding the money! Go baby go.

Unregistered

Cripple D

He can sue all he wants! He’s not fit to run a boy scout troop! He offers nothing to the village, hasn’t made an arrest or wrote a ticket since Christ was a corporal!

Unregistered

Cripple D

He can sue all he wants! He’s not fit to run a boy scout troop! He offers nothing to the village, hasn’t made an arrest or wrote a ticket since Christ was a corporal!
    He can read and write, and some can’t even do that at a third grade level. He’s also not a two faced back stabber. Also, not a lush drunk who belongs in a twelve step program. Isn’t he joining Nipples at the IACP thing?