Overtime Detail & 59’s
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Overtime Detail & 59’s

Listen if you felt so bad you can get one OT detail and thought calling the PBA would help, you got your answer. They can care less, with all the new rules and regulations on OT and 59’s it’s all smoke and mirrors. Full it with who ever and get it to your friends and favorites. Those coordinators are doing whatever, scamming filling jobs with friends then handing out to others. And the new fever around town is to STFU or we’ll come after you. Listen to the BS excuses and lies just look around 59 transformed constantly to friends others hogging 59’s under the radar maxing out on 64 rule month by month, really?????? Same folks getting SP 59’s week by week, certain vendors covered by specific people over and over. Who’s ruining this place, sure ain’t the administration that’s for sure. Just watch them coordinators, best chosen bunch yet none in site doing their jobs except filling themselves with sweet 59’s and OT gigs.

Unregistered
    Do you have a specific incident, bureau, district , event ??? You come on here trying to shed light on something but offer no specific violators or examples. Does not help anyone and does not resolve your problem. When and who did you call the pba???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have a specific incident, bureau, district , event ??? You come on here trying to shed light on something but offer no specific violators or examples. Does not help anyone and does not resolve your problem. When and who did you call the pba???
    Silvia Nadal nuffff said

Unregistered

OT 13’s and 59’s Scamming

Do you have a specific incident, bureau, district , event ??? You come on here trying to shed light on something but offer no specific violators or examples. Does not help anyone and does not resolve your problem. When and who call the pba???
    the viola

It’s your problem, so figure It out Smarty. If you’ves got to ask then your a moron. Why don’t you call the PBA and find out who the Violator’s are. I am just repeating what I heard in the bathroom at MR retirement bash while I was taking a 💩.

Unregistered
    Calling the PBA is useless. Besides Steadman Stahl, who makes an additional PBA salary paid by us, because he misses out on 59s is working the games anyway. And to add insult to injury, the POS doesn’t work like the rest of us. He operates as an elitist making money and doing nothing.
    And, this is the guy you want me to reach out to and complain to? Yeah right!

Unregistered
    Calling the PBA is useless. Besides Steadman Stahl, who makes an additional PBA salary paid by us, because he misses out on 59s is working the games anyway. And to add insult to injury, the POS doesn’t work like the rest of us. He operates as an elitist making money and doing nothing.
    And, this is the guy you want me to reach out to and complain to? Yeah right!
    There’s nobody to complain to. PBA doesn’t care and doesn’t do anything. Command Staff is too busy taking care of their own. Complaining just gets your name on a blacklist. Better off laying low and working what little you can get.

Unregistered
    This is why you have to get the PBA out and PLEA in. Go to www.plea315.com and fill out the card to start the process.

Unregistered
    This is why you have to get the PBA out and PLEA in. Go to www.plea315.com and fill out the card to start the process.
    Can you make a few suggestions on how to go about reporting this and who should it be reported to?

Unregistered
    Can you make a few suggestions on how to go about reporting this and who should it be reported to?
    I don’t think you get it. The pba said they weren’t going to do anything about the complaints and have the director free reign to do whatever.

Unregistered
    When the PBA says they won’t do anything about it they meant just that

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast