Shrek for Sheriff - Page 9
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Good bye Leavens!

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

you say shrek cant get knocked up, did pignose get a vasectomy??

Unregistered

Thank You Sheriff Marceno

Thank you Sheriff Marceno for changing the sick time policy! Keep up the great job! You have done a lot for us at LCSO and we appreciate it. I hated to come on this site to say thank you but wasn’t sure how else to get it to you. I doubt you read this but I know it will make it back to you at some point.

Unregistered
    I will send to sheriff, he will appreciate something positive being said on this site.
    Shrek and his degenerates have ruined this forum!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Sheriff Marceno for changing the sick time policy! Keep up the great job! You have done a lot for us at LCSO and we appreciate it. I hated to come on this site to say thank you but wasn’t sure how else to get it to you. I doubt you read this but I know it will make it back to you at some point.
    Hahahahaha you think we don't know your admin u kiss ass u and carmine can [uck off. know one believes ur made up bull$hit.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha you think we don't know your admin u kiss ass u and carmine can [uck off. know one believes ur made up bull$hit.
    The sad truth is when Mike Scott was sheriff and you saw him in the hallway, you were greeted by first name, a genuine hand shake and had the ability to have a nice conversation with the man. Now you walk down the hallway and see Carmine or anyone from command staff, they have no clue who you are and don’t give you the time of day to say “ how are you doing”. For some people that means more then political bullshit, scandalous actions and talk about money raising. And yet more people kiss ass more then ever and it is allowed to happen.

Unregistered

leavans infatuation

Get your mind off of the sheriff Shrek, your making yourself sick!
    You are a pathetic loser that never stood a chance!

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

You have used every lowlife in lee county to write you those embarrassing checks.
    Will the alva drug dealer waste more money and help shrek?
    There aren't enough stupid people in this county to sign for that maggot.

Unregistered

Shrek 2024

I will be blaming my record loss in August on the virus. I was not able to get out of my trailer and let lee county get a whiff of my loaded depends! I will be back in 4 years with a new attitude and hopefully a better odor! I want to congratulate my great sheriff for the win. In 2024 please at least acknowledge me.

Unregistered
    If he raises $25,000 Wednesday he is a condenser. Just kidding, he will be lucky to raise $5000. It’s like throwing money in the garbage. Look up at the cameras and smile, can’t wait to see your large turnout. Most will be normal customers. Of course Brian Emmons wants a free dinner, loser!
    Coming from someone who cannot spell 'contender." LOL!

Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast