Shrek for Sheriff - Page 52
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I talked to leavens he had no idea who I was, I told him I was a contractor. All he did was criticize the sheriff and the department. I would never vote for him.
    Isn’t the whole political game stating what you would do better than your opponent? Carmine has done the same thing.

Unregistered

Disgraced Leavens

Carmine would be embarrassed to say shreks name that's why he would never debate the loser.
    He didn't want to be associated with that scumbag!
    It paid off he won by a huge margin!

Unregistered

Mirror

Shrek look in a mirror before you decide to run again that is the same fat face that people see! You look horrible!

Unregistered
    Lard ass lard ass lard ass lard ass... I'm going to the airport with everyone else. Buh bye losers

Unregistered

Unemployed leavans

I'm looking for a job if anyone needs help. I have a lot of people to pay back that I conned into donating to my failed campaign! I I will do anything for money! ANYTHING

Unregistered

Sweaty slob

A sweaty slob with 5 homeless people spotted at Daniel's and 41 scaring the public!
    You look like white trash.

Unregistered

Shrek 2024

The slob is already working on his next failed campaign. He lost so bad in 2020 he's now using homeless people instead of old degenerate employees!

Unregistered

Weds 19th

Hundreds of people will laugh when they see Shrek for sheriff signs on side of the road.
    They will say WOW that slob was an idiot for trying.

Unregistered

Garbage

County needs to get that garbage out of right a ways as soon as he is laughed out of town Tues

Unregistered

Shrek the slob

Last weekend for you to beg for votes, a heads up it's a waste of time! You already lost big time.

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast