Shrek for Sheriff - Page 51
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The slob

In his interview he says he’s endorsed by former Sheriffs. Why don’t you mention it’s one term failed 🐽 shoap?
    Why does Mike Scott laugh at your chance of you getting elected? He must know you are a scumbag like everyone else does!

Unregistered

Shrek

You say you’re a Trump supporter. He doesn’t want or need whitetrash like you voting for him! You need to vote for Biden he likes scum!

Unregistered

Next Tuesday

Hopefully you’ll have fox at your beat down party I want to see the look on your fat face when those first numbers are announced how bad you got your lard ass beat

Unregistered

Shrek the slob

Picture Shrek the slob, 🐽 nose shoap and wet brain McKinney standing next to trump when he comes in town! The three look like they escaped from a circus freak show!

Unregistered

Agree

🐽 shoap was the ugliest sheriff
    In LCSO history! Shrek is the ugliest person ever to run for sheriff! The lardass is an absolute slob!

Unregistered

Next week

Tears will be running down your fat face next week at this time! All that wasted effort criticizing your leader everyday cost you so many votes. Everyone found out what a twofaced jealous backstabber you are!

Unregistered

votes

With all mail in ballots counted things look really bad for shrek! WOW

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all mail in ballots counted things look really bad for shrek! WOW
    mines one of them....met them both a couple of times, and the fact that constant negativity comes from the mouth of leavens, Marceno was the easy choice.

Unregistered

Same thing

I talked to leavens he had no idea who I was, I told him I was a contractor. All he did was criticize the sheriff and the department. I would never vote for him.

Unregistered

So happy

We are all happy to hear he is losing so bad. He is the biggest backstabbing scum in Lee County!
    Most of the ex employees that support him were knifed many times by the slob! Pignose shoap should be dead after being stabbed so many times!

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast