Shrek for Sheriff - Page 50
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Unregistered

9 days

What happened to your failed campaign? Your sheriff raises $102,000 in his first month.
    You raise $55,521 in 18 months (not counting your wasted loans) Gee I wonder who is going to win!
    That is what happens when you have nothing but degenerate losers supporting you.

Unregistered

Pitiful

If I didn't already know what an idiot you are I would know after reading the paper. You actually told the reporter you think you stand a chance. The article proves you are a loser, home foreclosures and you think you could handle 1600 employees?
    Multiple suspensions nothing but fellow degenerates supporting you! Cant wait until the 18th and see how hard you beat your sheriff!

Unregistered

Shrek 2024

If you decide to try and beat your sheriff hard again, take some advice!
    Take all campaign pictures with a bag over your head! The swollen face is hard to look at.
    Fire twatt your campaign manager, she only represents losers (leavens and dreikorn 2020)
    They both lost by huge margins.

Unregistered

Moron still running for sheriff

How much crack did you smoke before the news press interview? You cant really think you ever stood a chance or are you that delusional?

Unregistered

All true

Best forum ever!

Unregistered

The liar

Leavens is a fraud and a lair! You led us to believe you had a clean career, you never said anything about multiple suspensions and foreclosures! You lost my vote after reading the news press article today.

Unregistered

shrek the con man

You should pay back the $55,521 to all the people you begged to support your failed campaign!
    You knew you never stood a chance.

Unregistered

Slob for Sheriff

Damn shrek just saw you on fox you look like a fat slob! People that haven't voted yet and see that interview will vote for your current sheriff to win! You look and sound horrible.

Unregistered

🐝

Did you get stung by bees in the face you look very swollen. Or is it from working on your knees, maybe allergic to some guys DNA!

Unregistered

fox

Saw you on fox I noticed the reporter avoiding getting in range of your stench! Why were all the flies buzzing around you and not the reporter? You look like a heart attack waiting to happen! You have put on 100 pounds since I worked with you!

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast